Sam Sawyer

Oct 8, 2018
Hi to all, I'm a newbie in playing rpg games, but I've started playin' this exciting game one week ago. (Excuse my bad english please ;-) I'm intrigued by this game ;-) Many thanks to the developer.
Maybe two scenes in this game I'm missing? (I've played the game until the end.)
1.) Anna in the metro (Hotpants and red top)
2.) Beach scene with Emily and Timothy
How can I reach this scenes? Which decisions, please? Or could anybody post a save file? That would be very kind.
Thanks a lot to all ...

Reactions: vrokol

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
1.) Anna in the metro (Hotpants and red top)
There is only one metro scene in-game currently (1.2) and she is wearing a black dress in that scene. Maybe you saw a wallpaper or something.

2.) Beach scene with Emily and Timothy
You probably will need to start a new game for this but always reject Jeremy puts you on the nice Dianne path and also never reject Timothy.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Isnt office job in v1.2 bugged ? Journal said Office job, im in office, Anna said about meeting downstairs, but i cant go there

AKA101

May 11, 2017
even in v1.2 bugfix if I reject ashley, then came home, then she says I have to go to office but nothing happens there and is that choker image is there even if you reject ashley at first intiative

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
Anna's new haircut looks awlful right?

The update is pretty good and her body's amazing. I don't like ashley but the doggystyle is great. Can't wait to see her being abused by the thugs !

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
I wanted to play all over again because unfortunately I missed a lot! Could you maybe create a walkthrough? So I will not miss this time. : /

vpul

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone has the latest cg rip. I am not able to get from the game as there is no key present to decript.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes