LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Great update!, the plot thickens, and I wonder what will come out of that cliffhanger!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
downloaded game but files img not viewble
While the files have the PNG extension, they are encoded in WEBP format. You need a recent image viewer or need to install the codec in your OS. Chrome and FF should have no problems opening those files.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I don't really like the new look, it's an amazing hairstyle, and one of my favorites, but it's become overused... Anna's side braid was unique, never seen another character with it besides her... Also if their is further body modification I hope it's avoidable...

So far most choices have made an impact on the game, my Anna doesn't do anything wih black dudes, and she also rejected the fatass, so I'm glad I don't have to be forced into his content... Let's hope dev keeps it that way if he includes body modifications, I despise tattoos and piercings with a passion...

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
Doing the blowjob to robert...next day going in the office, changing clothes and called by Diano to come. After that there is nothing to do - no stars either by Diane or by the conference room. Seems that I get locked here...
-> Solution found in Post #4661

Thanks...GGK
Anna's sucking Robert in this one? Is this a good scene?
I did not want to play it yet because of this Ashley content... Can't stand this guy

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Amazing game!!But i need an help guys. I'm playing following the main route(journal) and what Anna says, but i'm afraid that i'm skipping something. For example at LAN party with Timothy and his friend Anna says that she has already meet him(when??). And when coming back from car trip with Sergey, i went buying food to the store and then to the old man apartment, where Anna says that she broke his arm!!But i did not see those scenes. Thanks in advance to whoever reply.

Reactions: adsl2009
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes