osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
We have reached the point where nobody is suprissed or angry the update got delayed and deepsleep doesnt even bother to update the release date.....
What release date? He never gave one.
In one of his weekly updates, he said he was aiming for the end of September, maybe a few days more depending on how testing and bug-fixing goes. And I always expected him to need the extra days which was just confirmed in his Patreon post

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 156537

Hello, Dear patrons!
A quick update on progress for the next release. As I thought, I will have to take a couple more days to finish this update so I'll release it next week. As much as I wanted to release it sooner, I don't want to release an unfinished product.

Final scene count still stands. There will be a home scene, subway scene, dinner with a surprise, bar, Robert scene (will be optional and will lead to a different scene later), Office, Doctor, Sergey with guys and Timothy scene. You will also see some new naughty outfits.

I'm really sorry for the delay again, but it's not going to be a long delay and I hope that you will be very satisfied with the outcome.

Hoping for your understanding,

Deep
Next week with 8-9 scene? That was great. What do you expect more guys?

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
aaa pfff its just delayed to end of october no problem i can wait. :V
Yeah me too. We are not paying him at all. And i don't mind with 1-2 month every update, if he gave us a lot scene/long story (like he said 9 scene). Rather than one month update but only have one or two scene.

Reactions: vrokol
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes