ro11ie

Jul 30, 2018
For some weaird reason i can find my saves for ana where are they located and where do i put them in 1.1.2 game folder

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
I don't know which version you are playing, but in 1.1.2 you can chose to be only with Alfred and bar bugs are fixed long time ago.
Do you have any plans starting a new game in 2019 or do you have the story written out for Anna longterm already?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@fameerfuddi - please don't spam the thread with the same request over an over. You've requested it, now please wait for someone to upload them.

Reactions: vrokol

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The difference between 1.1.0 and 1.1.2
- slight change to the striptease scene (you can choose to keep your underwear on) which is now also the trigger with the Patrick sex scene after (you need to sell them). The old trigger was the double BJ so you had to have chosen Jim to get the papers.
- the choice was added in the scene with Alfred to have sex with Alfred alone or do the threesome with Hector
- the black dildo masturbation scene has a better animation (the old one was kind of pixelated)

@bossapplesauce perhaps you can update the change-log with this or a compact version of this

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated Sept 4, 2018 - I fucked this one up by not applying the patch. Below is fixed version and compressed patch for the fucked up crunched version. This patch will not work correctly with the uncompressed version.
Anna Exciting Affection [v1.1.2] [DeepSleep] - Original Size: 3.89GB

Download Win Fixed (486MB): - - -

Download Patch Only (135MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The difference between 1.1.0 and 1.1.2
- slight change to the striptease scene (you can choose to keep your underwear on) which is now also the trigger with the Patrick sex scene after (you need to sell them). The old trigger was the double BJ so you had to have chosen Jim to get the papers.
- the choice was added in the scene with Alfred to have sex with Alfred alone or do the threesome with Hector
- the black dildo masturbation scene has a better animation (the old one was kind of pixelated)

@bossapplesauce perhaps you can update the change-log with this or a compact version of this
Done - and FYI, when you @ someone in an edit, they don't get a notification :( Just noticed your post when I put my compressed version up.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Done - and FYI, when you @ someone in an edit, they don't get a notification :( Just noticed your post when I put my compressed version up.
Perhaps you should check your alert settings (specifically the 4th alert option from the top) because I do get notifications when I get mentioned in a post.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Perhaps you should check your alert settings (specifically the 4th alert option from the top) because I do get notifications when I get mentioned in a post.
Not when someone adds the @ via editing the post. It has to be there when you click "Post Reply". Hope that makes sense?

Lionx98

Jul 21, 2017
Does the Recollection room has all scene updated to this point ? I remember missing the beach scene in one of the updates

Reactions: Gelo
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes