Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's a little short update (only 2 sex scenes) but it's amazing, as always!
I must say that in this update Emily is the most beautiful girl on the game, and it's a pity that in the last scene the focus is (obviously) on Anne and not on Emily… however as always thanks to the Dev for this amazing game!
It's a pity also for not seeing any stockings and/or garter belt scenes in this update… hoping for the next!

elpoc

Nov 29, 2018
The animation is great as always and sex too but I think the story in this update was kinda lame and plus really short.

junito

May 27, 2017
has been quite a while since I play this game, the gallery has change or was aways this annoying, not having how to know whit scene is?

badboy2018

Dec 3, 2018
i download the last version 1.2.2 . for download this version i must download all of the game again ? there is other way to download only new data ?

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
OK, that's great. Thank you very much for your efforts. I like it very much that stories can continue to update and move forward.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
hi just downloaded the update. dont have my saves so i used the one in the game. it ends that mikael is driving her home. im supposed to go home, but when i try to enter it says "you dont live here anymore". where is Annas apt?????

badboy2018

Dec 3, 2018
i download the last version 1.2.2 . for download this version i must download all of the game again ? there is other way to download only new data ? plz someone answer me

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i download the last version 1.2.2 . for download this version i must download all of the game again ? there is other way to download only new data ? plz someone answer me
Q1: yes
Q2: no

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Anna Exciting Affection v1.3.
@Kasey / @N7 could somebody please update the version number in the op, thx.

Reactions: AngreeWookie

arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
The changeloh SAYS " FINAL SCENE " what does it mean exactly?? Has the game ended? Just another curious question.

PS: I didn't play this update till now

Spargelsalat

Jul 21, 2017
The changeloh SAYS " FINAL SCENE " what does it mean exactly?? Has the game ended? Just another curious question.

PS: I didn't play this update till now
It says final scene list , and then just lists all of the new scenes. the final just encompasses all of the scenes DeepSleep managed to put into the 1.3 Update. As far as i know its not the last update

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Liam is so serious in this game. That's what happens when crazy redheads screw his life.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
well, i played the 1.3 update, and i told deep in the patreon site that i didnt like this update at all except for the renders and animations

update was a little bit short in my opinion

and i dont like the way anna is turning into a dick adicted , i would like to see her having sex with each character in the game , but with a propper story that support these actions , for example , the path with the poker game started with the black guy blackmailing her and forcing her to go to his place to play , ok , that part was good , now she goes there, she won the poker game and still she fucked the guy just because he has a big dick ? when everybody in the game has a big dick too? that kind of reaction is what sound wrong to me ,
i told the same when anna fucks patrick ,alfred and hector , wtf these are 3 old ugly guys, it cant be just because im
horny and lets fuck , it has to be a blackmail a forced situation or whatever that justify a beautiful girl like anna fucking with these guys

and a couple updates before she refuse any action with andrew’s father , in this one , she found him handsome , wtf , thats wrong too,

thats my opinion

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes