Jansen

May 8, 2017
Once again another nice update from @DeepSleep. It was a decent update. With the story progression i am guessing in the next update we will get to see:

1. Victor and Alfred (Geezers gang bang party)
2. John (Boyfriends Dad Story progression a Jealousy Fuck).
3. Dilan (Steamy Photo Session 3)
4. Michael (Michael will get the opportunity to thank Anna. Ohh and she will enjoy his thank you).

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
This game is so so so good. See devs?
Simple is always better. Great pacing, great sense of corruption, good sense of surprise.
I think this and JOHN are the most anticipated titles for me now.

I wish more devs, instead of trying to change the way things are done, just remember that...
simple and consistent always wins!

I can only wish this Dev gets the support (and money) he deserves, as you can see how much of his support is converted in bettering himself.
Amazing job!

Reactions: vrokol

Jotir

Dec 16, 2017
Once again another nice update from @DeepSleep. It was a decent update. With the story progression i am guessing in the next update we will get to see:

1. Victor and Alfred (Geezers gang bang party)
2. John (Boyfriends Dad Story progression a Jealousy Fuck).
3. Dilan (Steamy Photo Session 3)
4. Michael (Michael will get the opportunity to thank Anna. Ohh and she will enjoy his thank you).
it is possible that Anne collaborated with Patricia's father (the cop) to capture Sergey, the owner of the bar and her boss (after sleep with him of course)

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I thought this latest update kind-of troubling. You get access to 3 potential scenes and I found none of them particularly interesting. You get access to 3 animations as well. This was less than the norm you saw in prior updates. I don't get too excited for the girl on girl thing nor getting blacked. Simply not my fetish but I'm sure others may have enjoyed. The only scene that was noteworthy was the one with the nerds playing Fifa. Sadly that animation looked somewhat broken.

This update is pretty short and the storyline/grammar is starting to make me really cringe. An example would be "I'll call the cops because these 2 hot girls are eating each other out".... Really? And the cop that shows up is one of the girl's dad? Couldn't he just have shown up at the end of his shift? Maybe taken some compromising pictures of Anna and setup some future play?

Another example would be Anna giving the black guy what he wanted "happiness" since she needs the poker money but doesn't end up fucking him? Maybe a quick handful or blowjob? Nope, she went total cock-lust.

As some have pointed out since the release.... Anna has become a total slut now and the scenes lacked that sexiness I saw in the past. I love the sexiness in the Alfred scenes, the blackmail with Patrick in his club (especially the office), the naughtiness of her getting fucked by her sister's boyfriend on his desk.... heck I even liked the airplane scene with Jeremy with that perfect doggystyle render.

Now we go from "hating" Andrew's dad and then 2 game days later, "I can't stop thinking about his cock" or visiting the hospital and getting fucked in the ass by the doctor but don't notice anything. Ok.

Here's to hoping the next update will be better.

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
visiting the hospital and getting fucked in the ass by the doctor but don't notice anything. Ok.
There was a cloth there. Anna couldn't see her ass getting fucked. LOL
Important lesson: Always trust your doctor, even if it hurts.

Reactions: kymico

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
I agree with you very much. The plot needs to be described in detail. Every corruption of Anna should have psychological struggle and hesitation, so that a long story can be described. If the rate of corruption is as fast as it is now, it will soon become a prostitute to fit the main line of the story.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I agree with you very much. The plot needs to be described in detail. Every corruption of Anna should have psychological struggle and hesitation, so that a long story can be described. If the rate of corruption is as fast as it is now, it will soon become a prostitute to fit the main line of the story.
Right now she's a raging nympho who will happily have sex with anybody who asks... becoming a prostitute, I think, would be a downgrade on the slutiness levels.

But yeah, a bit more struggle would make it a lot better... right now she's like Dory from Finding Nemo, forgetting immediately she's had sex a second after she's done and acting like nothing had happened.

Don't get me wrong, I still love it.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i love the look of the Anna, probably my favorite model from any of the games on this site. I just wish she didn't have to be such an idiot cumdumpster. I haven't played this game in probably 6-8 months, and I don't know that I ever will sadly. love the look of anna though.

Reactions: Spurgif42

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
i love the look of the Anna, probably my favorite model from any of the games on this site. I just wish she didn't have to be such an idiot cumdumpster. I haven't played this game in probably 6-8 months, and I don't know that I ever will sadly. love the look of anna though.
I mean, you can have her choose not to have sex... Or have sex with only a select few lovers. The game then becomes pretty much just about Anna getting into embarrassing situations and nudity, which is not a terrible option. Hey, I'm playing Our Fate and it was like a dozen updates before we got to see the Main Girl's tits.

supderbilly

Nov 16, 2018
D:\anna_exciting_affection_v1.3\www\img\pictures
But I couldn't open the pictures, says format not supported, I thought windows photo viewer support .png files.
How do you open them ? And is there a mod that can save the animations/scenes ? Thanks in advance.

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
But I couldn't open the pictures, says format not supported, I thought windows photo viewer support .png files.
How do you open them ? And is there a mod that can save the animations/scenes ? Thanks in advance.
.png is a standard format, so you can open it with Windows Viewer (I've just test it). In anna v1.3, it's a .png format, but perhaps you've downloaded another version than mine. And before, I've seen that is a .webp format. To open natively in windows, download the win codec there : (direct link : ).

Reactions: lexx228

supderbilly

Nov 16, 2018
.png is a standard format, so you can open it with Windows Viewer (I've just test it). In anna v1.3, it's a .png format, but perhaps you've downloaded another version than mine. And before, I've seen that is a .webp format. To open natively in windows, download the win codec there : (direct link : ).
Maybe because I downloaded the compressed version ? Thanks, I will re-download an try again.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, large version is PNG, in the compressed version the files are still called .PNG (for the game engine) but are in WEBP

Reactions: Part

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
am I the only one who thinks her boyfriend is such a loser and a coward, why doesn't she break him up since he just get it in her ass, do nothing for her and be there for her when she need help
in this game i like it guy's better than her stupid boyfriend, although he don't have the looks but he stand still to defend anna from some random thug

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
am I the only one who thinks her boyfriend is such a loser and a coward, why doesn't she break him up since he just get it in her ass, do nothing for her and be there for her when she need help
in this game i like it guy's better than her stupid boyfriend, although he don't have the looks but he still stand still to defend anna from some random thug
What? the poor guy works all day, and it's not like Anna tells him anything about the many problems she, let's be frank here, gets herself into because she's an airhead.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
What? the poor guy works all day, and it's not like Anna tells him anything about the many problems she, let's be frank here, gets herself into because she's an airhead.
he just too picky for getting decent job with high salary, atleast make call for her twice a day to asking her well being and her needs. if it was me i just dump him and find another boyfriend that care about me, money wouldn't be an issue at least he has a job no matter how much his sallary is

Reactions: HanktheHunk
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes