fameerfuddi

Feb 12, 2018
well, i played the 1.3 update, and i told deep in the patreon site that i didnt like this update at all except for the renders and animations

update was a little bit short in my opinion

and i dont like the way anna is turning into a dick adicted , i would like to see her having sex with each character in the game , but with a propper story that support these actions , for example , the path with the poker game started with the black guy blackmailing her and forcing her to go to his place to play , ok , that part was good , now she goes there, she won the poker game and still she fucked the guy just because he has a big dick ? when everybody in the game has a big dick too? that kind of reaction is what sound wrong to me ,
i told the same when anna fucks patrick ,alfred and hector , wtf these are 3 old ugly guys, it cant be just because im
horny and lets fuck , it has to be a blackmail a forced situation or whatever that justify a beautiful girl like anna fucking with these guys

and a couple updates before she refuse any action with andrew’s father , in this one , she found him handsome , wtf , thats wrong too,

thats my opinion
how to see the renders ?

Reactions: SiriusDar17

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
well, i played the 1.3 update, and i told deep in the patreon site that i didnt like this update at all except for the renders and animations

update was a little bit short in my opinion

and i dont like the way anna is turning into a dick adicted , i would like to see her having sex with each character in the game , but with a propper story that support these actions , for example , the path with the poker game started with the black guy blackmailing her and forcing her to go to his place to play , ok , that part was good , now she goes there, she won the poker game and still she fucked the guy just because he has a big dick ? when everybody in the game has a big dick too? that kind of reaction is what sound wrong to me ,
i told the same when anna fucks patrick ,alfred and hector , wtf these are 3 old ugly guys, it cant be just because im
horny and lets fuck , it has to be a blackmail a forced situation or whatever that justify a beautiful girl like anna fucking with these guys

and a couple updates before she refuse any action with andrew’s father , in this one , she found him handsome , wtf , thats wrong too,

thats my opinion
The writing can be pretty dumb as well. "I love seeing this girl naked in the hot tub, now she has a friend... you know what? I'm going to call the police to come and end my fun." What the hell kind of thinking is that?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Finally an update for my number 1 BITCH . Timothy is my favorite but I hope it is not threesome with Robert coz I don't like Timothy sharing his bitch .

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
I always like the updates in this game, but this update in particular seemed rushed and quit short as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I forgot how hot Emily is:love:, she should appear in the game more often

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I liked this update!!

fameerfuddi

Feb 12, 2018
Reactions: somkij

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I read somewhere the photoshoot was being continued, yet I don't see it in the changelog.
Was it included or not?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes