ie2adm

Aug 9, 2019
Well as the save after Alfred's défilé still, in this V1.7, leaves you with zero quest, let's start it all again from scratch, once again, for the 17th time, and lrt's see if the dev has actually come up with something, or if, once again, I'll be stuck right after the said Alfred's défilé, as is V1.4, as in V1.5, as in V1.6
Guess what? I think that once again the dev will have come ip with nothing coherent, that in this alleged game-with-multiple-endings-depending-on-your-choices there is actually only one series of choices that lead to some ending of sorts.
V1.7 is the last? Good news.

ie2adm

Aug 9, 2019
Starting from scratch once again coz' the dev can't manage the tree of choices, I noticed on two occasions, as early as days one and three, that the displayed scened and dialogs did not take into account the choices, namely the MC outfits. Twice (in three days, in the beginning of the game, when the tree of choices is still quite small), the MC is displayed in bathrobe when it should be displayed in regular outfit.
No wonder the game quickly comes to a vain walk in an empty town with no quest, no interaction, and no proper end.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Starting from scratch once again coz' the dev can't manage the tree of choices, I noticed on two occasions, as early as days one and three, that the displayed scened and dialogs did not take into account the choices, namely the MC outfits. Twice (in three days, in the beginning of the game, when the tree of choices is still quite small), the MC is displayed in bathrobe when it should be displayed in regular outfit.
No wonder the game quickly comes to a vain walk in an empty town with no quest, no interaction, and no proper end.
Are you sure you played the RPG version and not the Ren'Py remake made by a fan?

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
About how long does it take for the game to take the training wheels off and let you actually make choices? Assuming it ever does. Been at it for like an hour now and it's pretty much on rails with only a couple of seemingly meaningless choices popping up.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Just played the update and damn Anna will fuck anything with a penis with the exception of her boyfriend. LMAO! This would easily be the greatest game ever if there were more animations, especially with the cumshots. Anna is just so fucking hot with that big round ass!

Reactions: Latex224

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
About how long does it take for the game to take the training wheels off and let you actually make choices? Assuming it ever does. Been at it for like an hour now and it's pretty much on rails with only a couple of seemingly meaningless choices popping up.
This game is pretty binary. Either you make the choice or you dont. It may not be for you since it doesnt change.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I've been downloading the smaller compressed versions. Now, there is only a 5.5 gig version, or the "split" version.
So...what do I download to update my files, so all my old saves work?

I honestly would have to let it sit downloading for a couple days to get all 5+ gigs of the full version, cause of the daily download limit.

..really don't wanna do that...

Do I have to download a 3 split parts, or do I just download the 3rd part?
Or am I really that screwed and have to just download the big version and wait?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Damn, you guys are whiney!

First, if MEGA doesn't work then try a different hoster to download from.
1571564782800.png

Second, don't post "Maga isn't working" in the thread, because a Mod may not read it. The fastest way to notify a Mod or staff member about a broken link is by using the "Report" option on OP.
1571564985900.png
1571565198200.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes