met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
What is the outcome of Anna leaving Jeremy instead of staying, when he blames her of being accomplice of Emily's money theft. Is Anna gonna act less submissive down the road?

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Damn, you guys are whiney!

First, if MEGA doesn't work then try a different hoster to download from.
View attachment 435197

Second, don't post "Maga isn't working" in the thread, because a Mod may not read it. The fastest way to notify a Mod or staff member about a broken link is by using the "Report" option on OP.
View attachment 435198
View attachment 435199
whats makes this post different? you just whined about the whiners. You have the option of ignoring posts you dont like.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
27-4 party 108.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!
The last update is out for a week already, and I have received a lot of different comments about it. Some liked some scenes, and some didn't. So I came to the conclusion that Alfred's scene should be fixed. I have been working on it, and it's going to be slightly improved, I hope :) Though I will probably make a pool to see how do you feel about it.
I have also been working on an addition to that scene as I talked before, so two of Alfred's friends will also have some fun. As we know, they are not so lovely as Alfred, but I don't want to spoil too much, it's going to be hot, and I know that some can't wait for it already.
I have also fixed a but in the replay room, now it should work again as intended.
I would like to hear what you think about the scenes from the previous update and don't be afraid to express your opinion here. I'm trying my best, but you can help me a lot.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
I would like to hear what you think about the scenes from the previous update and don't be afraid to express your opinion here.
As i said earlier i liked the last update. Anna is a slut now, it feels like 'i made her that', and she is stunning. Thank you (y)

• Haha
Reactions: erikus

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
DeepSleep. Thanks for all your hard-work you put into this game. I know developing an adult game for people with multiple tastes and pleasing everybody is extremely hard, and you've done an awesome job. The next update with Alfred's friends with the attached screenshot looks like its going the "Rapey vibe". I would like to ask for those of us not into the "rapey vibe" scene but who still appreciate Anna getting into trouble :) Would you allow for an additional option (text-wise) where she is coerced rather than forced/ wants it but acts like she is resisting/ playing them and she is actually in control of the situation. Therefore same graphic panels but different feel of why the actions are happening. I usually do the rewrites myself, but I am sure there are others out there like me. Just a recommendation. Thanks again :)

I did a rewrite of the Jeremy scene in 1.6 for the Renpy version here https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exc...npy-remake-v1-6-osmcuser132.8482/post-2267151 for your kind reference.

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Congratulations, the new update in my opinion is very beautiful and there are many new things, we hope it continues like this.
I wanted to ask you something, the android version does not have saves, can you use PC saves? :(

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
A little disappointed by this update, I waited for a participation of Alfred's friends. Now that she's a real slut, she needs several guys.
I would have liked her father-in-law to go further too, since she was doing everything to excite her.
I'm waiting for a big orgy at the bar and also that Jeremy lends it to his customers. Will we see a story with his two neighbors that we saw at his door?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes