H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "cold_arctus, post: 2556462, member: 909096"]
en jouant et en prenant des screenshots de chaque scène.
[/CITATION]
Thanks but there are not programme to have it?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I've been downloading the smaller compressed versions. Now, there is only a 5.5 gig version, or the "split" version.
So...what do I download to update my files, so all my old saves work?

I honestly would have to let it sit downloading for a couple days to get all 5+ gigs of the full version, cause of the daily download limit.

..really don't wanna do that...

Do I have to download a 3 split parts, or do I just download the 3rd part?
Or am I really that screwed and have to just download the big version and wait?

Reactions: guloner

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
View attachment 435629

Hello, dear Patrons!
The last update is out for a week already, and I have received a lot of different comments about it. Some liked some scenes, and some didn't. So I came to the conclusion that Alfred's scene should be fixed. I have been working on it, and it's going to be slightly improved, I hope :) Though I will probably make a pool to see how do you feel about it.
I have also been working on an addition to that scene as I talked before, so two of Alfred's friends will also have some fun. As we know, they are not so lovely as Alfred, but I don't want to spoil too much, it's going to be hot, and I know that some can't wait for it already.
I have also fixed a but in the replay room, now it should work again as intended.
I would like to hear what you think about the scenes from the previous update and don't be afraid to express your opinion here. I'm trying my best, but you can help me a lot.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

hello, the role of Alfred could be as he said, provide pleasure to Anna and that could be done by sharing it with friends in different situations.Alfred could participate or just look and listen to what Anna asks or asking her to do different things

Last edited:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
hello, the role of Albert could be as he said, provide pleasure to Anna and that could be done by sharing it with friends in different situations.Albert could participate or just look and listen to what Anna asks or asking her to do different things
Albert who?

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
A little wink to a certain wallpaper that DeepSleep had made for us...i hope you'll like it ?

View attachment 437048
This is a very lovely picture but at first glance I thought it was Mr Parker from JOHN.

News Flash - Newspaper guy was caught groping news reporter and went out of business. last seem strolling along the streets of another city in broken clothes. Saw a brunette in revealing clothing and well, some things never change .

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
News Flash - Newspaper guy was caught groping news reporter and went out of business. last seem strolling along the streets of another city in broken clothes. Saw a brunette in revealing clothing and well, some things never change .
Guy must have been downloading and playing too many games from F95. I mean seriously, what did he expect?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes