CIASpy

Dec 10, 2017
Hi all,

I missed the 1.6 update. Is it possible to upload my 1.5 save into the 1.7 version, and how?

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi all,

I missed the 1.6 update. Is it possible to upload my 1.5 save into the 1.7 version, and how?
Yes you just have to go in the www folder of the game then copy and paste the save folder into the www folder of the new version.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Anna Exciting Affection [v1.7] [DeepSleep] (1.18 gb rar win source)
420 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
I read some boring comments ... But what I have to say is ...

I love everything, everything everything everything !!! Anna's evolution is pure reality in her condition, believe me! With this latest update is the icing on the cake! Interracial is awesome!
I'm looking forward to what comes ahead ... Those guy on the street ... At times who are trying to "play" with her. In the alley Timothy ruined everything ... On the train was just an appetizer, I hope hot scenes between them! I want all! :love:

As I always say ... Tastes are likes and I'm loving it all!

Long live the developer and Anna! :love::love::love:(y)

20209918.gif

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
For example, to avoid her ugly boss. I think his name is Jeremy.
How far into the game are you? I don't think it's possible from the start. However, further into the game, you can have him offed by the Russian mobster, Sergei. I believe that's the only way to get rid of him.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
How far into the game are you? I don't think it's possible from the start. However, further into the game, you can have him offed by the Russian mobster, Sergei. I believe that's the only way to get rid of him.
you can also just say NO the first time he tries anything , that opens up the lesbian route with the co-worker

guloner

Oct 28, 2019
Go to Rebecca's place on Saturday and ask if she would like to participate in a photo session.

staying here. Where should I do rebeccan's house?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes