ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Hello, dear Elite patrons!
Here are wallpapers for October.
In the first wallpaper, you'll see a theme that might come up in the future in the gym :) I think that there is quite a lot of room for imagination how it could turn out.
The second one is more of a Halloween themed, but not too heavily. I call it "When the old man has a different kind of treat on his mind" :) Well, he might want to see that trick Anna promised :)
I hope you will like them. As always, if you have some suggestions, keep em coming. I might use them for the next wallpapers.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hello, dear Elite patrons!
Here are wallpapers for October.
In the first wallpaper, you'll see a theme that might come up in the future in the gym :) I think that there is quite a lot of room for imagination how it could turn out.
The second one is more of a Halloween themed, but not too heavily. I call it "When the old man has a different kind of treat on his mind" :) Well, he might want to see that trick Anna promised :)
I hope you will like them. As always, if you have some suggestions, keep em coming. I might use them for the next wallpapers.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thank's for sharing brotha :love:
I hope DeepSleep will find a suitable place and time (with the right character/s) to implement something like that pic with the "old" man. (This is only for you Anna, be a good girl and swallow all this yummy "man-sauce"candy = 2 rounds and 2 versions: He cums in both mouth and pussy or mouth and ass) ;)

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 435629

Hello, dear Patrons!
The last update is out for a week already, and I have received a lot of different comments about it. Some liked some scenes, and some didn't. So I came to the conclusion that Alfred's scene should be fixed. I have been working on it, and it's going to be slightly improved, I hope :) Though I will probably make a pool to see how do you feel about it.
I have also been working on an addition to that scene as I talked before, so two of Alfred's friends will also have some fun. As we know, they are not so lovely as Alfred, but I don't want to spoil too much, it's going to be hot, and I know that some can't wait for it already.
I have also fixed a but in the replay room, now it should work again as intended.
I would like to hear what you think about the scenes from the previous update and don't be afraid to express your opinion here. I'm trying my best, but you can help me a lot.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
So, if i'm right, next update he will rewrite story in pool scene? and we should played it again to know whats the different?
Correct me please

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
So, if i'm right, next update he will rewrite story in pool scene? and we should played it again to know whats the different?
Correct me please
Yeah I think so too just like the changes in the drug scene/motel scene when Andrew caught her sucking the drug guys dick.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
But a scene at the gym could turn out fun.
Anna takes Andrew with her to the gym. (Anna wearing some "tight" tights in between the but chicks tight :p and a sexy top) They get a private class with an personal trainer and starts training out. After the session when they go over to yoga before ending it the personal trainer take out his dick and "force"/tell Anna to suck him off. (Maybe as an start of the a "new" story/scene?) Second time they maybe starts with yoga and then he (the trainer) makes a small rip in the tights so the pussy is "swolling" out of the tights "pressing" around it(cuz it is a very tight tights remember ;-) ) and then fucks her with Andrew by her side. (And for that scene I think"doggie" would be a very nice pose ;))
What do you think DeepSleep?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thx for sharing the wallpapers.
The atmosphere of the first pic is really intense, wow. (y)

i personally would love to see a mix between those two pics:

even I love Ann inher schoolgirl outfit I would love to see her in some naughty shower action, but with her old hairstyle and instead of two muscular guys, with two old creeps. Her booty looks magnificent in that pic :)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thx for sharing the wallpapers.
The atmosphere of the first pic is really intense, wow. (y)

i personally would love to see a mix between those two pics:

even I love Ann inher schoolgirl outfit I would love to see her in some naughty shower action, but with her old hairstyle and instead of two muscular guys, with two old creeps. Her booty looks magnificent in that pic :)
The same, 2 old grease balls would suit it better in the shower scene in the gym. The "muscle" guy could be the one that helps her and Andrew when they are in training room. ;-) Check if you want my post over yours for the story that maybe could work ;-)

Reactions: Pogo123

maznixjr

Jun 4, 2017
so i fucked up and skipped through the dialog. what do you have to do after you sell the drugs in the hotel and bang michael?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
What are the differences between choosing jim or robert in terms or scenes? I know there is an extra bj scene with jim later and at least one other scene but what scenes do you get if you pick robert other then the kissing near the safe?

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
27-8 bar 25.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
I'm sorry for missing out on one weekly update but had a lot of irl stuff going on.
Anyway, here comes news about the progress of the next update. I finished changes for Alfred's scene but decided to include them in the next big update so that I don't have to make a separate release for it.
I have also started working on the following scenes aswell. Here you can see a bar's scene, and it will be quite heavily focused on it. I haven't decided yet, but I might include multiple characters, not only those two thugs.
So far, the plot is written for the following scenes. Emily and Brian (Emily's brother, yes, he's finally coming back). Spa (finally:)), Bar (with multiple outcomes). A new char that a lot of people have requested (will make a vote on it though), John, Adult shop, Rebecca and Carl.
It came out quite a lot of scenes, but some are for plot moving, so they are not going to be too long and heavy with sexual content, just a bit of teasing.
So far, that's it. If you have any questions, suggestions or other ideas on how to improve the game, please feel free to contact me. The ones who are doing it on regular basis are helping me a lot and I appreciate it. I might not be able to reply straight away, but I'll try to do it asap.
Thank you again for your amazing support, you are the best.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 449348

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
I'm sorry for missing out on one weekly update but had a lot of irl stuff going on.
Anyway, here comes news about the progress of the next update. I finished changes for Alfred's scene but decided to include them in the next big update so that I don't have to make a separate release for it.
I have also started working on the following scenes aswell. Here you can see a bar's scene, and it will be quite heavily focused on it. I haven't decided yet, but I might include multiple characters, not only those two thugs.
So far, the plot is written for the following scenes. Emily and Brian (Emily's brother, yes, he's finally coming back). Spa (finally:)), Bar (with multiple outcomes). A new char that a lot of people have requested (will make a vote on it though), John, Adult shop, Rebecca and Carl.
It came out quite a lot of scenes, but some are for plot moving, so they are not going to be too long and heavy with sexual content, just a bit of teasing.
So far, that's it. If you have any questions, suggestions or other ideas on how to improve the game, please feel free to contact me. The ones who are doing it on regular basis are helping me a lot and I appreciate it. I might not be able to reply straight away, but I'll try to do it asap.
Thank you again for your amazing support, you are the best.
Deep
Thank's 4 sharing. :-D
Is that a new outfit for Anna and have Jim got a mustache? :unsure: :love:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I wish we had a "secret" elite patron that could share this with us.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes