Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Ok simply put, which choice to get the documents leads to the best or most content? Jim or robert? Im guessing jim which means i might go back and load an older save.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
My old saves don't work. Maybe something I did in the download..maybe not. But...just a thought, since this came up ....
Major pet peeve: making it so the old saves don't work with the new update.
So...what you're saying is we play the whole game, creating different saves, making different choices, so that we have multiple different story lines, then having all that become irrelevant, and forcing people to use a specific story line that you created. So, now I have to start all over again, and create all my old saves again.
This real gets old after having it happen over and over again each time I play a game. JS
And, I hope this isn't taken as whining, and is instead taken as constructive criticism. Because it just makes more sense to allow people to use their old saves, so that all the time they've spent creating their own story paths won't be for nothing.

AvocadoLover

Jan 11, 2018
My old saves don't work. Maybe something I did in the download..maybe not. But...just a thought, since this came up ....
Major pet peeve: making it so the old saves don't work with the new update.
So...what you're saying is we play the whole game, creating different saves, making different choices, so that we have multiple different story lines, then having all that become irrelevant, and forcing people to use a specific story line that you created. So, now I have to start all over again, and create all my old saves again.
This real gets old after having it happen over and over again each time I play a game. JS
And, I hope this isn't taken as whining, and is instead taken as constructive criticism. Because it just makes more sense to allow people to use their old saves, so that all the time they've spent creating their own story paths won't be for nothing.
Old saves work on newer versions, chances are you screwed up somehow.

Walkaway

Feb 16, 2019
Hey guys, I'm at the part where I'm supposed to invite alfred for dinner with Anna and Andrew and if I remember correctly, he was Anna's neighbour when she still lived with Rebecca? So that would mean that he lives in that white house to the left of the red one in the northern part of the residential area, right? Anyway, I can't seem to enter that place. How am I supposed to invite Alfred?

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
Hey guys, I'm at the part where I'm supposed to invite alfred for dinner with Anna and Andrew and if I remember correctly, he was Anna's neighbour when she still lived with Rebecca? So that would mean that he lives in that white house to the left of the red one in the northern part of the residential area, right? Anyway, I can't seem to enter that place. How am I supposed to invite Alfred?
Alfred lives next to Anna s new aparment, white building south of het previous residence she shared with Becca. His place is left of Anna, and there should be a white cross there at this point, denoting course of action. You should already have been there to help him with groceries and shower, due to his broken arm.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Old saves work on newer versions, chances are you screwed up somehow.
I assume that, until someone says they made they old saves not work...but, considering how often it's the saves, I felt the need to say that...in hopes of the dev not doing that in the future. lol

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
This time round on the boat i didnt get the choice to join her sis with the 3 blokes, im sure the first time i played this i didjoin her, was a year ago so i have no idea whats been changed since then.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes