hotword3

Mar 23, 2019
I understand what you're getting at, we have a likeable and smoking hot, beautiful MC being forced into blackmailing, submission and to bang ugly guys, always stuck in a loophole of sexual favors and being pushed around by unlikable, irritating, old characters.

But try to think of it as I did:

→ Anna is "not really" being blackmailed; the people think they are getting into her, but she is the one in control. She is the one getting the jobs, the promotions, the raises, the thick cash, the fame. Don't forget she at one point earns $2500 from a shoot, and an additional $500 all in the same day. She is the one becoming a famous model and entrepreneur, while others just bang her once or twice and continue with their mediocre lives.

→ Anna has more connections than anyone else in the game. From her sister to her friend Emily, to the masseur, the corporations she works for, the coffee shops, the clients she met there, the business owners, the mob and, who knows to what extent, the police (since she made contact with her lesbian colleague's father if they get rowdy in the pool), Anna has the city at her fingertips and at every social event, every meeting, every new corner, she just expands her network. She has an absurd amount of resources.

→ To emphasize this, Anna may be responsible for a first-degree murder in a certain route and is one of the few characters in this sort of adult games who I believe actually did have someone killed for her. Would you mess with a girl who can have the leader of the city's mob beat you to death? I wouldn't.

→ Anna likes what she does, thus why she fucks people who do her good as well. She did not succumb to lust or to others, she just likes to feel free and the adrenaline of adventure and the unknown - she will get into any job, any event, go anywhere with anyone, she will do drugs, drink alcohol, play videogames, and fuck people. Who knows, maybe the accident didn't even have any effect on her, and she is using it as an excuse to do what she wants, and what did have an effect on her was being a country girl used to the mundane and arriving to a new life in a big, exciting city.

→ Andrew is an idiot. We figured this, Anna figured this, his father figured this, but while Anna adapted to the city, Andrew lagged behind and failed to watch his back, and his girl's. She likes him though, and feels the dichotomy of wanting to be free, but not wanting to lose him - not so rare in real life in both boys and girls. They have an unhealthy relationship, but can't detach from it. To add to this, remember how in the previous update Andrew caught Anna sucking dick, and ended up accepting it? Maybe in the end, he actually liked the idea of his girl going around with other men. Either way, another win for Anna.

tl;dr - Anna is the type of protagonist that advances through the game with Charisma. Playing this game and watching her gather power makes me feel more like I'm doing a Fallout run only with 100 Charisma and 100 Barter, maybe with the [Black Widow] perk as well! Sure, some dudes banged her, but she got something out of it - fame, money, connections or just her own pleasure.

Signed,
An obvious fanboy :ROFLMAO:
Excellent. I totally agree

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I took a look on all the "weekly update" that have been shared (pages: 403, 406, 408 and 411) to make a "list" of scenes to come:

-Rework of Alfred's pool party
-Fun with Alfred's friends
-Bar (#maybe multiple characters, #multiple outcome, #"all in with Patrick" or not/ #also an option for Anna to opt-out for good with help from someone.
(I think that might be the taxman but I don't know, just a personal though)
-Emily and Brian (her brother)
-Spa
-A new char that a lot of people have req (Deep will make a vote on it/only patron)
-John
-Adult shop
-Rebecca and Carl

I think that's all.

Best regards brothas and sistas ;)

Last edited:

E = mc^2

Aug 14, 2018
Can someone please help me with old saves for unofficial andriod port for v1.3 I lost all data..

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I took a look on all the "weekly update" that have been shared (pages: 403, 406, 408 and 411) to make a "list" of scenes to come:

-Bar (#maybe multiple characters, #multiple outcome, #"all in with Patrick" or not/ #also an option for Anna to opt-out for good with help from someone.
-Spa
-A new char that a lot of people have req (Deep will make a vote on it/only patron)
-John
-Adult shop
-Rebecca and Carl

I think that's all.

After I played through again an was playing that scene were you apologize to Robert (Timothy's friend) Anna says/thinks to herself: "I'm here because of Carl and I should talk to him about that".
Therefor I put a "strike-through" line over my thoughts about it being the taxman to help her. :)

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
After I played through again an was playing that scene were you apologize to Robert (Timothy's friend) Anna says/thinks to herself: "I'm here because of Carl and I should talk to him about that".
Therefor I put a "strike-through" line over my thoughts about it being the taxman to help her. :)
For me personally it’s obvious it’s not the taxman. ^^
Imo it’s either Robert or David. ;)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
For me personally it’s obvious it’s not the taxman. ^^
Imo it’s either Robert or David. ;)
Yeah could be.
She even told Robert that she had powerful friends that could help her (most likely Sergey)
I think it's a good option to get the choice to quit the bar job for good. (I think it is finished because she got the documents) but still i'm gonna go "full"-out only to see all the content Deep provides. (what I alway do) and then after that i'm gonna only open some paths. (Like going all lesbian, Alfred, faithful etc) ;) :love:

misterday

Apr 27, 2017

-Spa
-John
-Adult shop
-Rebecca and Carl

I think that's all.

Nine scene in one update? Wow that's quite a lot. Maybe Adult shop, new char, and rebecca&carl isn't sex scene, but still, it's massive.
I hope Deep release before chrismas.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Sadly for me that almost no one on his patreon like Ashley's route. So looks like Deep remove/delay Ashley scene. Because i like it. Potentially open NTR scene. LOL
DeepSleep

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Sadly for me that almost no one on his patreon like Ashley's route. So looks like Deep remove/delay Ashley scene. Because i like it. Potentially open NTR scene. LOL
DeepSleep
Yeah I was thinking of go through all of the weekly updates that have been shared to see the "complete" list and help out fellow fans of DeepSleep's work and Anna. It's nice to meet a fellow Ashley fan :) I too are one. (plus Jeremy fan of his toys and things)(y) Hope it is okey DeepSleep that I put together all the "scenes" like I did. Because i'm not a patron atm but hopefully soon to be. I also wonder if you have had the time to read the message I sent you on your discord channel?
Best regards

Last edited:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
27-8 bar 88.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
Quick update of the progress of the development of the next release.
I want to share info about the character I have planned to add into the game. I didn't expect to add something like that when I first started to create this game as it seemed unnecessary, but after some time my thoughts changed, and after a lot of requests, I came to the conclusion that he could spice things up a bit. Some might have already seen the idea in one of the wallpapers I released before, but here comes another teaser. I can't tell much about it, but one thing you can see that it's going to be in the industrial district and Anna is dressed for the job. What happens there is a secret, but it's going to be fun, and I know that a lot of you will love it :) Me too!
Other than that, work on the next update is going great, and I'm having a lot of fun working on Anna's next release. I'm still amazed how much I like her myself and that it's hard to work from time to time as she turns me on so much :) I'm glad that I can share her with you guys and girls and that she brings a lot of joy to you too.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 469486

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
Quick update of the progress of the development of the next release.
I want to share info about the character I have planned to add into the game. I didn't expect to add something like that when I first started to create this game as it seemed unnecessary, but after some time my thoughts changed, and after a lot of requests, I came to the conclusion that he could spice things up a bit. Some might have already seen the idea in one of the wallpapers I released before, but here comes another teaser. I can't tell much about it, but one thing you can see that it's going to be in the industrial district and Anna is dressed for the job. What happens there is a secret, but it's going to be fun, and I know that a lot of you will love it :) Me too!
Other than that, work on the next update is going great, and I'm having a lot of fun working on Anna's next release. I'm still amazed how much I like her myself and that it's hard to work from time to time as she turns me on so much :) I'm glad that I can share her with you guys and girls and that she brings a lot of joy to you too.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Our saint just shared with us, Thank's brotha :love:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes