Aldueren

Apr 18, 2018
Hi Deepsleep,

Do you have a plan update your account?

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Please stop the old ugly partners! not everyone likes it. I really hoped that the spa would be continued with a massage therapist (
What type of char will you see in Anna history?
And for information in the 1st massage scene when Emily takes Anna there Emily says to Anna when Chris (the masseuse) comes in: "It looks like my girl likes older men." (Anna) "Come on, I just observe"
Then the "massage"-part should definitive stop cuz Chris is an "older" guy :ROFLMAO: haha

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
Can I get some information guys? not have been much active after the last stupid update. After the backlash from last update have the creator decided to change the story a lil bit or its going the same way? Anything new about adding a HOBO and Alfred??

Reactions: huyalin123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Can I get some information guys? not have been much active after the last stupid update. After the backlash from last update have the creator decided to change the story a lil bit or its going the same way? Anything new about adding a HOBO and Alfred??
On the previous page(412), kindly shared by Darkman_13 a new weekly update we see an image of some legs (most likely a hobo;)). Alfred will get his scene (pool party/last scene) reworked and that should be released with the new update.

Reactions: Pogo123

AvocadoLover

Jan 11, 2018
Is there any easy way to find all of the game's wallpapers posted on this site without going through the 400+ pages individually? Searching for "wallpapers" in the search bar didn't really help much.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Don't forget Robert, Patrick's son, Emily's brother, Andrew, Thugs, the bar guests ;)
oh damn. we i lost count. for me personally far too many ordinary young guys/boys. and beside your comment i really like dennis_JJ
and AvocadoLover
comment. especially dennis_JJ tells the untold truth here. really sad we have to call this game unique. on the other hand it makes anna, and deep more special.

and i really hope too alfreds scene gets the changes it deserves cause the idea (party) was golden, just the wet shirt contest even hella sexy was kinda strange and the scene with the other girl (forgot her name) was unnecessary and let Alfred look far different even they maybe had something together + the wet hair on the girl looked kinda strange for me personally.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
oh damn. we i lost count. for me personally far too many ordinary young guys/boys. and beside your comment i really like dennis_JJ
and AvocadoLover
comment. especially dennis_JJ tells the untold truth here. really sad we have to call this game unique. on the other hand it makes anna, and deep more special.

and i really hope too alfreds scene gets the changes it deserves cause the idea (party) was golden, just the wet shirt contest even hella sexy was kinda strange and the scene with the other girl (forgot her name) was unnecessary and let Alfred look far different even they maybe had something together + the wet hair on the girl looked kinda strange for me personally.
I agree with you on the post of (dennis_JJ and AvocadoLover) said.
me too on the Alfred scene, it didn't "suit" him have them both at the same time. Maybe a bit further in the story if we get to know what kind of kinky stuff he and his friends are into and maybe get to know Patrica's "back story" a bit more. I am also looking forward to the scene with Alfred's friends though. ;)
Now for me personally i'm still gonna enjoy and play many times through the upcoming update and I hope and looking forward to see new scenes with Ashley and Jeremy in coming updates.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
its Jeremys route that unpopular? i loved that last scene with him and no one is talking about it or waiting for more :ROFLMAO:, hopefully doesnt take too long to see more of that route
My favorites are Jeremy (with and without Liam, aka his partner), Ashley and Alfred. That's my biggest favorites and the rest is on a good 2nd place :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
As i said before, i used to like this story. Now it's just fast forwarding through this game because i still do like the art-work. But storywise it's now so far from the story in the beginning. Just having sex with everybody and that 2 of 3 times a day...... She's done the whole town and her friend stil doesnt know she's cheating, what a dumbass. At the moment she's a nymph and she has to recognise it soon instead of having the tears and doubts because its not credible anymore.

And i know, its only a game but still....

AvocadoLover

Jan 11, 2018
As i said before, i used to like this story. Now it's just fast forwarding through this game because i still do like the art-work. But storywise it's now so far from the story in the beginning. Just having sex with everybody and that 2 of 3 times a day...... She's done the whole town and her friend stil doesnt know she's cheating, what a dumbass. At the moment she's a nymph and she has to recognise it soon instead of having the tears and doubts because its not credible anymore.

And i know, its only a game but still....
Bruh, you started by complaining about the game's pace being too fast and ended with saying the game's not taking the next step fast enough.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Bruh, you started by complaining about the game's pace being too fast and ended with saying the game's not taking the next step fast enough.
If i understand what MrWally is complaining about it's Anna being a nymph and doing what a nymph does. Apparently he's more into the first corruption phase then into the eventually resulting fully corrupted phase.

I see his point, i also did like that 1st phase a lot, but can in no way be unhappy with who and what she is now. I've witnessed the corruption process, even choose for it where i could, and can only hope that once i'll meet a woman like Anna irl, but... i'll probably die first :sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes