Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
hey guys, what do you think about a new haircut for anna?

that game exists now for a long time and we playin it for a long time..
i would like to see some little changes about the look of the main character..

my opinion is that i like to see a new haircut.. maybe a longer one...
I think the hair (the original) should be as it is. (It's her signature) The thing I like with Anna is that DeepSleep have made a more "slutty" hairstyle that also fits in those scenes were it appears. Maybe a 3rd one if Anna goes on a date or will dress nicly/sexy could be implemented but her original should stay the same imo. ;)

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,

Does anyone have a save before the motel deal (Jeremy death or not paths)?
I searched the forum but I couldn't find any.

Thanks in advance.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
hi guys do you know if the author besides sending images has announced a possible release date of the next update ??

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Are there any polls about whose scenes are most preferred? If not, maybe someone could start one?
Poll: (didn’t know all names out of my head sorry)

- this poll should cover alL characters which you liked the most with Anna + guys you wanna see Anna more with (can make a second poll of you like) if I missed any names : sorry. If someone knows all names I can make a better poll. Cheers

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Poll: (didn’t know all names out of my head sorry)

- this poll should cover alL characters which you liked the most with Anna + guys you wanna see Anna more with (can make a second poll of you like) if I missed any names : sorry. If someone knows all names I can make a better poll. Cheers

Nice one Pogo123. It's a bit sad that I only could choose one to vote on. ;)
But my vote/votes goes to:
#Ashley
#Jeremy (Liam, the businesses partner)
#Alfred(and most likely his friends too)

I am one of the few fellas that like Ashley and Jeremy's route the most!? That's just what I like, I know that many don't like it probably on how they treats Anna, but for me it's the scenes I always looking forward to and the rest is a very good "number 2" ;)

Ash: Love the camera thing and hopefully Anna is Ashley's "slave" soon. (He tells Anna in the restaurant that he is her master when she gets the choker gift and that she must wear it when they meet or when he tells her to.

Jer: Love how dominant he is, strapping her down so she can't move like she is his cum slut/trophy/slave. I wonder if we get to see more "toys" in the future. I know that he don't like anybody to touch Anna (well maybe a handshake is okey during business deals) but maybe he needs a favor from Anna and she agrees to it and he strap her down with same toy from the bedroom or something similar so one of the clients can have fun with Anna to make this deal.

Alfy: I don't forget Alfred(w/friends) I love how he makes Anna feel and that she wants to meet up with him even more (after the laundry scene) is just fantastic. I wonder what kind of kinky scenes he will have in the future. (I remember when he caught Anna and Patrica in the dressing room after the catwalk session and he said something like: I know that Patrica is a naught girl and if Anna likes things like this I could try to introduce her to something more. (whatever that means)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Nice one Pogo123. It's a bit sad that I only could choose one to vote on. ;)
But my vote/votes goes to:
#Ashley
#Jeremy (Liam, the businesses partner)
#Alfred(and most likely his friends too)

I am one of the few fellas that like Ashley and Jeremy's route the most!? That's just what I like, I know that many don't like it probably on how they treats Anna, but for me it's the scenes I always looking forward to and the rest is a very good "number 2" ;)

Ash: Love the camera thing and hopefully Anna is Ashley's "slave" soon. (He tells Anna in the restaurant that he is her master when she gets the choker gift and that she must wear it when they meet or when he tells her to.

Jer: Love how dominant he is, strapping her down so she can't move like she is his cum slut/trophy/slave. I wonder if we get to see more "toys" in the future. I know that he don't like anybody to touch Anna (well maybe a handshake is okey during business deals) but maybe he needs a favor from Anna and she agrees to it and he strap her down with same toy from the bedroom or something similar so one of the clients can have fun with Anna to make this deal.

Alfy: I don't forget Alfred(w/friends) I love how he makes Anna feel and that she wants to meet up with him even more (after the laundry scene) is just fantastic. I wonder what kind of kinky scenes he will have in the future. (I remember when he caught Anna and Patrica in the dressing room after the catwalk session and he said something like: I know that Patrica is a naught girl and if Anna likes things like this I could try to introduce her to something more. (whatever that means)
wow yo really took much time into this ^^ but I personally know that you really like these 3 the most. Not my favourites but it’s nice to see different tastes and your enthusiasm is great! :)

and yeah... wanted to change the votes to a max of maybe 5 but didn’t know how to change it, :/ maybe I make a new one ^^

• Love
Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
wow yo really took much time into this ^^ but I personally know that you really like these 3 the most. Not my favourites but it’s nice to see different tastes and your enthusiasm is great! :)

and yeah... wanted to change the votes to a max of maybe 5 but didn’t know how to change it, :/ maybe I make a new one ^^
Hehe What to say? :LOL:
It' nice that we "fapers" have different "taste" ;)
If you don't mind, who are your favorites? :unsure: (I always thought Alfred was 1 of your top 3;))

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hehe What to say? :LOL:
It' nice that we "fapers" have different "taste" ;)
If you don't mind, who are your favorites? :unsure: (I always thought Alfred was 1 of your top 3;))
hehe ;) yeah Alfred is one of my favs too. but then we split. but the rest is my secret ;) just tell you the next two are old/er too.:devilish::alien:

• Haha
Reactions: Latex224

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Hello everybody and hello Mr. DeepSleep:
I took a look in the pictures in the game-folder and stumbled over this pictures with John. Is there any way to get "this" outcome? Very best regards.
I asked the same a few pages back, but without answer. Later i looked a little into the code and as far as i know these pictures aren't used. Maybe there was an intend to use them at some point, i don't know.
The scene where Anna's boyfriend could watching her with Ashley was also later removed.

Of course DeepSleep could insert the scenes again, with a choice beforehand. It would be a waist not to use the pictures. Maybe he will enlighten us.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I asked the same a few pages back, but without answer. Later i looked a little into the code and as far as i know these pictures aren't used. Maybe there was an intend to use them at some point, i don't know.
The scene where Anna's boyfriend could watching her with Ashley was also later removed.

Of course DeepSleep could insert the scenes again, with a choice beforehand. It would be a waist not to use the pictures. Maybe he will enlighten us.
Yeah that one I know of (Ashley sending the live session to Andrew)
But if I remember right they got removed because the patrons didn't like the "idea" of Andrew get suspicious or something :unsure: ?

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
I think we should start a petition to put the scenes back. Something like an F95 Edition.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes