Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
If i understand what MrWally is complaining about it's Anna being a nymph and doing what a nymph does. Apparently he's more into the first corruption phase then into the eventually resulting fully corrupted phase.

I see his point, i also did like that 1st phase a lot, but can in no way be unhappy with who and what she is now. I've witnessed the corruption process, even choose for it where i could, and can only hope that once i'll meet a woman like Anna irl, but... i'll probably die first :sneaky:
Agree. The 1st phase is the best phase and just like you said, not unhappy with who and what she is now. ;)
I really liked the "build-up" thing with Jeremy, (from groping her ass, to grab her ass while the partners are in the office, to finger, to fu*k, have her tied down in the toy etc.)
And I agree with MrWally about her friend (assume it's Andrew) still don't have any doubts in her cheating, I think he should start getting some clues by now.
And 1 scene I think shouldn't be changed was the cam session with Ashley when he sent the stream to Nick, that I think should have "survived" at least if we are going to get an option for breakup with Andrew in an later update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

serb911

Aug 13, 2017
How to open a scene when Anna’s boyfriend finds out that she’s cheating? please save!

Last edited:

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 469486

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
Quick update of the progress of the development of the next release.
I want to share info about the character I have planned to add into the game. I didn't expect to add something like that when I first started to create this game as it seemed unnecessary, but after some time my thoughts changed, and after a lot of requests, I came to the conclusion that he could spice things up a bit. Some might have already seen the idea in one of the wallpapers I released before, but here comes another teaser. I can't tell much about it, but one thing you can see that it's going to be in the industrial district and Anna is dressed for the job. What happens there is a secret, but it's going to be fun, and I know that a lot of you will love it :) Me too!
Other than that, work on the next update is going great, and I'm having a lot of fun working on Anna's next release. I'm still amazed how much I like her myself and that it's hard to work from time to time as she turns me on so much :) I'm glad that I can share her with you guys and girls and that she brings a lot of joy to you too.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Love it! Things are getting really hotter.

Reactions: Dim777

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I wish the 2nd pic/live cam session had survive, he (Andrew) don't see her face but should at least start to get some clues (The "lady's" curves and her moaning if Ashley didn't "mute" the sound)

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Now that both John and Ashley have made Anna wet when Andrew is in the same room I hope that the next will be Alfred, but with a little bit more than just a finger ;-)
And after that maybe have Jeremy visit Anna in the apartment first to meet the boyfriend and "punish" Anna at the office and the second time he comes over he then tells Andrew that she (Anna) invited him over to dinner and sleeping over in the guest bed because of something is wrong in his house. Anna of course denying this but just plays along to not get "more" punishment at the office, instead he tells her to give Andrew some sleeping pills so she will spend the night with him :p

Sep 18, 2018
hey guys, what do you think about a new haircut for anna?

that game exists now for a long time and we playin it for a long time..
i would like to see some little changes about the look of the main character..

my opinion is that i like to see a new haircut.. maybe a longer one...

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018

i agree ..but this haircut is vey sexy

Reactions: AvocadoLover

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

i understand your wish but I personally think, like in Lily‘s case, that both have their characteristic own hairstyle. Latex224 explained this to me perfectly in Lily’s thread. and I aswell think that Anna’s Original haircut is still the best

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
i understand your wish but I personally think, like in Lily‘s case, that both have their characteristic own hairstyle. Latex224 explained this to me perfectly in Lily’s thread. and I aswell think that Anna’s Original haircut is still the best
I think lily needs a bit of body toning meaning she looks think and huge boobs. He could buff her arms and back to match up with boobs.

Reactions: Latex224

Aldueren

Apr 18, 2018
Hi, I guess I probably should but I don't know when to start use it actively.
Thank you for answering. I can't subscribe to you from the Patreon website. I'm trying to open an account, but I think it's closing down because of the country I live in. So I subscribed to you from . Have a nice day.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes