Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
That is blatant age discrimination! All hobos, young or old, need lovin'.

By the way, love to see Anna's wardrobe getting sluttier.
That's not a bad idea. :)
More sluttier clothing would be very much appreciated.
And if we ever got a pure gf route for those that want to play that (just like Lily of the valley), at least one time, the wardrobe should stay the "same";)

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
On the previous page(412), kindly shared by Darkman_13 a new weekly update we see an image of some legs (most likely a hobo;)). Alfred will get his scene (pool party/last scene) reworked and that should be released with the new update.
Man I cannot tell you how much happy I am after knowing that Alfred's scene is being reworked, I mean that scene blatantly sucked and the last update too. Props to my man DeepSleep for listening to 90% of the community and finally adding a HOBO to the game after many requests from me, penmaster and other like minded people, we did it guys XD.Also Deep can you please make the HOBO ugly af and OLD if possible. You have this habit of making characters way too good looking and cartoonish please don't do that with the HOBO. _/\_

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Man I cannot tell you how much happy I am after knowing that Alfred's scene is being reworked, I mean that scene blatantly sucked and the last update too. Props to my man DeepSleep for listening to 90% of the community and finally adding a HOBO to the game after many requests from me, penmaster and other like minded people, we did it guys XD.Also Deep can you please make the HOBO ugly af and OLD if possible. You have this habit of making characters way too good looking and cartoonish please don't do that with the HOBO. _/\_
Tbh my friend he needs ideas on how to make a situation spicy. Now tell me why would you get horney without any reason?. So when he implements these type of scenes he should understand and Why? Reason?.

Reactions: KORAAN

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
L&P (AWAM), stoperArt (JOHN), Dystopian Project (CQ), P and P (LotV), Eva Kiss (GGGB), ShuttlecockGames (CoP), Az (HH), NLT (ToN), fidless (WR) and best of all Paperwork (PS)
John, LOTV, manila S BO, Ana, corrupting jenifr. The last game was a good game I highly recommend it. It is a shame gthat the game was abandoned. Somebody needz to bring tu back to life

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Well I just support mainly Deep - with breaks, but also LotV and NLT. and i currently reduced every pledge to a minimum aswell since a while now. Many reasons. Mostly cause I have an ordinary job and it’s much money for me + I wasn’t happy with some updates. But I like the games really much and guys behind them are cool too and sometimes nice to talk to.

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
Well I just support mainly Deep - with breaks, but also LotV and NLT. and i currently reduced every pledge to a minimum aswell since a while now. Many reasons. Mostly cause I have an ordinary job and it’s much money for me + I wasn’t happy with some updates. But I like the games really much and guys behind them are cool too and sometimes nice to talk to.
Hey, Pogo, a while back you were lamenting dearth of young/old fetish in the games, and I was about to recommend you a few (Elena, Lida, Manila, all explore the kink, Chronicles of Leridia is praciclly all into that), but holding a long hours day job myself (started playing Anna when I was on a long sick leave, she worked better than any antibiotic), I can only join you in wail, so many games so little time :). Nevertheless I am impatient for the next update, or at least some nice fanart to keep us gainfully employed pervs going.

Reactions: DeepSleep
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes