AvocadoLover

Jan 11, 2018
Small suggestion, maybe the recollection room could have a confirmation box with a title or pic of the scene? It's pretty awkward when I select the wrong scene that I don't like and now have to wait for it to end while having a dick slowly going flaccid in my hand :cry:.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
27-7 emily 6.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
Another quick weekly progress update. I have been working on a character that's going to be added in the next update. A lot of you got right what that's going to be. For those that don't want to encounter him will have an option to opt-out and not deal with him as he's more like side stuff and he's not going to impact Anna's story too much.
In the image, you can see that Anna is at Emily's, you can also probably guess whos is the character in front. It's been a long time since we saw him the last time, but it's time to reintroduce him, and I bet it's going to be a hot scene. The image is not representing everything that will be going on there.
December is here, and I know that everyone is waiting for the next update and you know that I'm doing my best to deliver the best I can. I had to do some fixes to the previous update as well as a lot of new stuff, I aim to release in December.
Thank you again for your amazing support. I appreciate all of the comments and private messages.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 475833

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
Another quick weekly progress update. I have been working on a character that's going to be added in the next update. A lot of you got right what that's going to be. For those that don't want to encounter him will have an option to opt-out and not deal with him as he's more like side stuff and he's not going to impact Anna's story too much.
In the image, you can see that Anna is at Emily's, you can also probably guess whos is the character in front. It's been a long time since we saw him the last time, but it's time to reintroduce him, and I bet it's going to be a hot scene. The image is not representing everything that will be going on there.
December is here, and I know that everyone is waiting for the next update and you know that I'm doing my best to deliver the best I can. I had to do some fixes to the previous update as well as a lot of new stuff, I aim to release in December.
Thank you again for your amazing support. I appreciate all of the comments and private messages.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thank's for sharing the weekly update. :-D

Reactions: Darkman_13

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
So after the last "weekly update" (01-Dec-19 shared by Darkman_13 ) I would like to
"update" my list of scenes I think will have some actions:

-Alfred's pool scene (Deep said that he was going to rework the scene/aka an "old" scene turned new)

-Alfred's Friends: I think it was planned for the 1.7 release but it didn't make it due to other scenes.

-Bar (Multiple outcomes, can quit if I understand right but in the last weekly update you then loss the chance to meet the "hobo")

-Emily & Brother: Just like it's said in the last weekly update it's gonna be a hot scene.

Scenes I think don't will include sexy stuff/or just a little tease for an future update is:

-Adult Shop (I think atm we will only get to try some new outfit/s)

-Spa(I think only some groping by Fitzgerald or maybe some from the massage guy) Don't know if that is the right name :LOL:

-Rebecca & Carl (Patron rules, maybe some couple fun with Michael or the other dude)

-The hobo(I think this is just an intro for what we will see more of in the future)

-John(My biggest wish is that John could enjoy Anna's pie a bit more now after the last scene with the super hot teasing in the kitchen when Andrew was looking at the movie.)
(A cool scene could be: if she puts on some stockings/sexy outfit and asks Andrew what he thinks of it, he ofc falls in love with the outfit and get super horny. (Then we could get the 1st choice: Stay with Andrew/sex or Anna then tells him that she just needs to use the bathroom to "fix" the hair/ the makeup or even take a "dump"
(Fuck you latex224 for saying "take a dump" Shit there I said it again) HAHA :LOL::ROFLMAO:
and then she goes to John instead and ask him the same question, he too also loves it and Anna starts to make some sexy poses for him. (Her we could get the 2nd choice: Have sex with John and just submit to his pleasure rod or turn him down at the very last second)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Nice update Latex and thx Darkman_13 for the weekly update.

damn I love the look of Anna in the pic grey suits her very well and love the style overall very much.

about the scenes:

agaia teasing scene with John?>.> I am interested in John much more than the brother tbh..

if the scene with Emily’s brother turns out bigger than either the Hobo scene or the Spa scene I am VERY sad.

i don’t think that especially the hobo scene will be just an introduction even he might come more often if you give him attention. That wouldn’t fit a hobo and the hole character.

the spa scene might be a just a teasing scene even a part of me still hoped it will be the 3rd biggest scene in the update.

The rest sounds very likely and reasonable (y)

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Nice update Latex and thx Darkman_13 for the weekly update.

damn I love the look of Anna in the pic grey suits her very well and love the style overall very much.

about the scenes:

agaia teasing scene with John?>.> I am interested in John much more than the brother tbh..

if the scene with Emily’s brother turns out bigger than either the Hobo scene or the Spa scene I am VERY sad.

i don’t think that especially the hobo scene will be just an introduction even he might come more often if you give him attention. That wouldn’t fit a hobo and the hole character.

the spa scene might be a just a teasing scene even a part of me still hoped it will be the 3rd biggest scene in the update.

The rest sounds very likely and reasonable (y)
Agree on her grey dress and John over brother.:love:
I was actually hoping for the taxman to have a scene after he drove Anna home but that is also something that will be very hot when we get that "route"/scene, and will we see more of Paul(coffee shop) wasn't he also in a small scene were Anna meet him in the bar?:unsure:

In... V1.9 I think/(hope) at least we get Jeremy and Ashley content :ROFLMAO::love:
And will we have a small check-up again soon at hospital?

MrHero67

Aug 17, 2019
View attachment 475833

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep
:love::love::love:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
but he's only "aiming" for december like he was aiming at first for "november"..
lsdt year we got a really neat short novel before Christmas so I am very confident deep has nearly finished the update.
Scenes I am fairly sure he has finished now:
Emily/Brian
Alfred/Friends
Hobo :devilish:
(Spa) :love:

So be safe he will release next update either next week or the week after

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes