Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
woups, my bad : didn't play right after download, and didn't remember that there's two versions of this game :whistle:
And no, as i said i don't have any lewd action, not even used toys (there's a threesome with her and my little tymothy !? time for a third playthrough to see that :D)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Why are you guy all so pessimistic? I still have faith in deep and still hope he will release the update this week.

but the idea of welcoming new ones is quite cute :3:LOL:

Reactions: Latex224

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
and the countdown still goes on... sigh but I know he had some render problems which takes time so instead of releasing mid December it will be late but I don’t think it will be later than late December

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
after failing updates of stoperArt
WTF? Stoper's update was amazing! You shouldn't complain as a pirate in another dev's game thread!

And to be honest with you, it is your own fault that you did not enjoy Stoper's update, because you played every update after its release.

You should learn to be humble and be thankful that developer still work their arses off that 100 thousand of filthy pirates play their games without donating a single buck!

Last edited:

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
WTF? Stoper's update was amazing! You shouldn't complain as a pirate in another dev's game thread!

And to be honest with you, it is your own fault that you did not enjoy Stoper's update, because you played every update after its release.

You should learn to be humble and be thankful that developer still work their arses off that 100 thousand of filthy pirates play their games without donating a single buck!
Do you have enough righteousness to make the whole world righteous or it's active only here on the forum, where it is so safe

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Do you have enough righteousness to make the whole world righteous or it's active only here on the forum, where it is so safe
Don't have a clue what those games are, but the dude is just sharing his opinion, that is usually what people do in a forum.
He can share his opinion in the same way as we all do, but he should not sneak off to another dev's thread to complain about JOHN.

So, if he feels "disappointed" with DeepSleep and Anna he goes to the next thread and complains there about Anna too?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
its about JOHN bro. The community and fan base is very divided about it. Cause it seems on the one hand it’s executed very well (as always) and the teasing is hot, but on the other side the update is relative short and - again - just teasing. I think the problem is that stoperArt hyped a bit too much about his latest update so many ppls hopes were too high in certain ways.

I agree we shouldn’t talk too much about other games and devs on other threads.

but it’s a forum after all to share opinions in a more or less respectful way.

If something is good or bad is totally subjective btw.

not everyone here is (only) a pirate. Darkman_13, Gr8Dumper, omarsayed, Longo McFap! and I for example supported one or the other dev already.

yes we should be thankful in one way or the other but in first place the devs did or do the game for their own amusement and pervy fantasies.

and the more supporters you get, the more money you earn, the greater are your responsibilities like dev time, quality etc. It’s a natural thing. that’s why ppl are so angry about e.g EA, Bethesda and Blizzard/Activision.

so I am very twisted about that. but the kinder the dev is, the more he interacts with the community/fans and the more he tries to give ideas/tastes a chance the more I am willing to defend him and be thankful.

cheers

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes