Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hello, dear Patrons!

Quick progress update before Christmas.

I didn't write an update yesterday as I wanted to share an image and wish a Merry Christmas today.

I know that a lot of you wanted to get a Christmas present in the shape of the next update, but there is still a lot to do. So far I am glad that there have not been any major setbacks just the one with batch rendered again. I Couldn't find what caused an error on scene loading for some time. I had to load each render while at pc, but that's fixed now. Anyway, I'm working on the next update now and will be working on it during Christmas. Ok, I'll have that Christmas dinner, but that's it :) I still hope to finish the update by the end of December.

I hope you get everything you wished for this Christmas and here is a little bit of our beloved girl. I know that most of you would love to spend a Christmas evening with her at that fireplace. At least I would :)

Merry Christmas,
Sincerely yours,

Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hello, dear Patrons!

Quick progress update before Christmas.

I didn't write an update yesterday as I wanted to share an image and wish a Merry Christmas today.

I know that a lot of you wanted to get a Christmas present in the shape of the next update, but there is still a lot to do. So far I am glad that there have not been any major setbacks just the one with batch rendered again. I Couldn't find what caused an error on scene loading for some time. I had to load each render while at pc, but that's fixed now. Anyway, I'm working on the next update now and will be working on it during Christmas. Ok, I'll have that Christmas dinner, but that's it :) I still hope to finish the update by the end of December.

I hope you get everything you wished for this Christmas and here is a little bit of our beloved girl. I know that most of you would love to spend a Christmas evening with her at that fireplace. At least I would :)

Merry Christmas,
Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thank's for sharing Longo McFap! (y) :love:
Just look how sexy she is and specially in the first/top picture. :love:
I just love how her stomach is shown under the "garter"

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
DeepSleep That red stockings (from above) fits Anna perfectly, maybe you could find a suitable scene in the future to include it?

Merry Christmas to you and to everybody her on F95 and Anna's thread ;-)

Reactions: JokerHL

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Willl it release an update with a Christmas bonus or just 1.8 update and Christmas content at another time? :) Thx.

S.
for the moment there will be no Christmas update, he just posted an image to wish Merry Christmas ... he said that there is still a lot to do and that maybe the update will be released by the end of the month but I doubt it

• Sad
Reactions: Caetano

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
for the moment there will be no Christmas update, he just posted an image to wish Merry Christmas ... he said that there is still a lot to do and that maybe the update will be released by the end of the month but I doubt it
I know, but when it releases next weekend, will it include a Christmas bonus? :)

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
What's with Diane ? I reject EVERY lewd action (peeping, groping, even from others people pov), even had some scenes when i cheer her up, but i have the same scene than when i was into a nympho playthrough :unsure:

1577313015759.png

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Kind of wrong thread since that is from my ren'py version but: Did you have the beach threesome with Timothy and her?

This might be:
1) to strict rule for the alternative scene with nice Diane by Deepsleep
or
2) to strict rule adjusted by me for the alternative scene to show

I am currently re-working how I convert and keep the internal game state.

Pro: my version should be more consistent with the RPGM without minor modifications needed by me in a few select scenes
Con: 1.8 will break saves and you need to start fresh

Reactions: boor3747 and Nodrit

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What's with Diane ? I reject EVERY lewd action (peeping, groping, even from others people pov), even had some scenes when i cheer her up, but i have the same scene than when i was into a nympho playthrough :unsure:

View attachment 496764
It speaks volumes about the truth about women. (not all of course)
They will call each other sluts and whores just cause they're jealous. Doesn't mean she caught you doing anything lewd. Just means she's jealous of you for looking better or working harder, or whatever. She doesn't like Anna so she calls her a slut, whether it's true or not. lol

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes