Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
its about JOHN bro. The community and fan base is very divided about it. Cause it seems on the one hand it’s executed very well (as always) and the teasing is hot, but on the other side the update is relative short and - again - just teasing.
JOHN = Jessica O'Neil's Hard News, Right?
Then I agree a million percent (y)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick update on the progress of the next release.

I have to apologize, but I'll need more time to finish the update, so it's coming out at the beginning of January. As much as I want to, I can't release it in December as I thought before. The problem with batch renderer came back, so it took a lot more time for rendering. At first, I thought that I fixed the error, but turned out that it was the problem only with Genesis 8 models. I left more than 50 renders to render during Christmas, and it did just one. It took some time to find what caused it and I hope it's not coming back. I know that I should have predicted it and planned some time in advance, but I thought It's fixed.
Anyway, I'm working on Anna also during this weekend and won't probably go to New year's party this time to finish the update asap.

In the image, you can see a little glimpse of the Bar scene again. I know that some are interested in that married couple and I decided to add something with them also. Something short, but it will be hot :)

Thank you again for your fantastic support, and I hope that you won't be too mad at me.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have to apologize, but I'll need more time to finish the update, so it's coming out at the beginning of January. As much as I want to, I can't release it in December as I thought before. The problem with batch renderer came back, so it took a lot more time for rendering. At first, I thought that I fixed the error, but turned out that it was the problem only with Genesis 8 models. I left more than 50 renders to render during Christmas, and it did just one. It took some time to find what caused it and I hope it's not coming back. I know that I should have predicted it and planned some time in advance, but I thought It's fixed.
Anyway, I'm working on Anna also during this weekend and won't probably go to New year's party this time to finish the update asap.

In the image, you can see a little glimpse of the Bar scene again. I know that some are interested in that married couple and I decided to add something with them also. Something short, but it will be hot :)

Thank you again for your fantastic support, and I hope that you won't be too mad at me.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Welp,atleast we cant hope anymore this december.1st week of 2020 it is,hoping for no more setbacks.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Disappointing

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I'm working on Anna also during this weekend and won't probably go to New year's party this time to finish the update asap.

I'm sorry but, are we drinking oil?
even I don’t understand his humble explanation and why he has to write this I don’t understand your reaction and wording either. Why oil?

Reactions: Darkman_13

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thank's for sharing mate. :)

It's a bit disappointing that the update won't be finished this month,:cry: but we will get it eventually. ;)

kidfire

Apr 7, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep
still waiting......

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Nice, so I will never support patreons because of the very delay of updates. I understand that there may be problems, but they have to count on it and not promise everything and then none of it. So the first weekend in January or ...? : D

Reactions: Ekzar

haba-baba

May 4, 2017

Outfit vote

Hello, dear Patrons!
I have started working on the last scene, and I need your help to decide which outfit Anna should wear. The scene is with Andrew, and they are planning to do something naughty (that will, of course, go wrong) and Anna will wear some sexy outfit. Is it going to be a maid or a schoolgirl one? This scene will also be tied to an adult shop :)
A full-size image in the attachment
Thank you for helping me out.
Deep
can someone share the outfit picture???

Reactions: vit1978

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone know why DeepSleep has devoted so much attention to the Bar Storyline over the last year?

Nothing wrong with the Bar stuff, don't get me wrong - but other storylines are lucky if they get one scene every four updates.

Meanwhile it's been a long-ass time since we saw an update that didn't have yet another scene at the Bar.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes