Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
now I know what bothers me with the maid outfit: a maid should wear imo white socks with lace fabric around her ankles + ballet pumps

——————
(And why does she look paler in the left pic and more tanned in the right pic?)

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
now I know what bothers me with the maid outfit: a maid should wear imo white socks with lace fabric around her ankles + ballet pumps

——————
(And why does she look paler in the left pic and more tanned in the right pic?)
Ha ballet pumps would be super cool. I don't recall any game featuring them...

Reactions: Pogo123

kidfire

Apr 7, 2018

Outfit vote

Hello, dear Patrons!
I have started working on the last scene, and I need your help to decide which outfit Anna should wear. The scene is with Andrew, and they are planning to do something naughty (that will, of course, go wrong) and Anna will wear some sexy outfit. Is it going to be a maid or a schoolgirl one? This scene will also be tied to an adult shop :)
A full-size image in the attachment
Thank you for helping me out.
Deep
school please :D

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2 and Pogo123

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018

Outfit vote

Hello, dear Patrons!
I have started working on the last scene, and I need your help to decide which outfit Anna should wear. The scene is with Andrew, and they are planning to do something naughty (that will, of course, go wrong) and Anna will wear some sexy outfit. Is it going to be a maid or a schoolgirl one? This scene will also be tied to an adult shop :)
A full-size image in the attachment
Thank you for helping me out.
Deep

Schoolgirl because as a maid I believe I have seen similar in history ... Innovation is everything! And I confess that it's something I love to play with! :p

Schoolgirl is welcome! :giggle::giggle:

100_8371.jpg

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Schoolgirl because as a maid I believe I have seen similar in history ... Innovation is everything! And I confess that it's something I love to play with! :p

Schoolgirl is welcome! :giggle::giggle:

View attachment 487674
yeah your worded that nicely.

many games involve maidens. More than schoolgirls especially 3D related.

i wouldn’t mind at all to see Anna as a Maiden! But more like a halftime job or something for a rich guy. You can build more serious/important stuff around Maiden than Schoolgirl (sadly :p).

yeah Anna was already in a schoolgirl outfit. But:
A. It was not in the main game
B. I mean, just look at her! She looks amazing as a schoolgirl!
C. Schoolgirl scenarios happen less often than maiden scenarios in general as mentioned above.

great comment Guta2000

Reactions: Guta2000

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
27-9 bar 25.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
Another quick update about the next release.
After a lot of speculation and people thinking about how will our new friend look like I decided to reveal him. I think he came out quite interesting. Let us see if he can live up to our expectations. It is not easy to implement a character a he is, but I hope that he will be a fun and exciting addition for us.
I already told that I am working on the last, Andrew's and John's scene. I needed your help with choosing an outfit, and I see that schoolgirls outfit is in front. A lot of you noticed that it's from the novel I made previously. Still, I cannot wait any longer, and that is the one I will be using for the scene. Although, I might try and give players a choice to choose in-game and use both of them. I'll see how it works, but I think it would be a great thing.

Thank you again for your amazing support!
Sincerely yours,
Deep

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 487732

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
After a lot of speculation and people thinking about how will our new friend look like I decided to reveal him. I think he came out quite interesting. Let us see if he can live up to our expectations. It is not easy to implement a character a he is, but I hope that he will be a fun and exciting addition for us.
I already told that I am working on the last, Andrew's and John's scene. I needed your help with choosing an outfit, and I see that schoolgirls outfit is in front. A lot of you noticed that it's from the novel I made previously. Still, I cannot wait any longer, and that is the one I will be using for the scene. Although, I might try and give players a choice to choose in-game and use both of them. I'll see how it works, but I think it would be a great thing.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
ohhhh he looks great! Her outfit changed again? But it looks even better!! And it’s really nice and kind of Deep trying to give us a choice between outfits even I am VERY happy and thankful schoolgirl won and get primary attention.
Wouldn’t had been mad if Maiden had won. But Guta2000 had a great answer to this.

keep it up DeepSleep everything looks just amazing and I (and I bet many others) really look forward to this update!
Let the end of 2019 be special! :giggle::devilish:;)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 487732

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thank's 4 sharing.
And thank's to DeepSleep for showing the new character.
John will get on hell of a surprise when Anna dresses up in that outfit (school most likely) ;):p
I can't say it enough but... DAMN just look how adorable sexy she is in white stockings :love:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Thank's 4 sharing.
And thank's to DeepSleep for showing the new character.
John will get on hell of a surprise when Anna dresses up in that outfit (school most likely) ;):p
I can't say it enough but... DAMN just look how adorable sexy she is in white stockings :love:
Anna is one of the hottest characters ever in an adult game imho (even more so with the more slutty look)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Anna is one of the hottest characters ever in an adult game imho (even more so with the more slutty look)
I agree. I have some favorites but Anna is one of the sexiest girls.
(She shares the 1st place with Lily (of the valley) ;)

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes