penmaster

Nov 16, 2018

Outfit vote

Hello, dear Patrons!
I have started working on the last scene, and I need your help to decide which outfit Anna should wear. The scene is with Andrew, and they are planning to do something naughty (that will, of course, go wrong) and Anna will wear some sexy outfit. Is it going to be a maid or a schoolgirl one? This scene will also be tied to an adult shop :)
A full-size image in the attachment
Thank you for helping me out.
Deep
So the update is definitely coming over Christmas.

morgan1122

Jan 11, 2018

Outfit vote

Hello, dear Patrons!
I have started working on the last scene, and I need your help to decide which outfit Anna should wear. The scene is with Andrew, and they are planning to do something naughty (that will, of course, go wrong) and Anna will wear some sexy outfit. Is it going to be a maid or a schoolgirl one? This scene will also be tied to an adult shop :)
Deep
school please..

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Outfit vote

Hello, dear Patrons!
Deep
Thank's for the share. :love:
I would choose them both.
Maybe let us players have the choice to decide in game so we can play the scene twice with both outfits? (for me I play at least 100, can't get enough of Anna)
For me it's pros and cons for them both :ROFLMAO:
Anna suits white stockings so bad and I am feeling that is the one color we have been missing and on the other hand I think she is a damn find babe in that maids outfit. (only thing with the maids outfit is I think the stockings should be a bit higher)

Reactions: Darkman_13

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I personally am a sucker for schoolgirl outfits especially on Anna like Hulk245
The maid outfit with the bar shoulders looks really nice but I personally think that white socks under the knees with ballerinas would fit that outfit much better instead of heels and would looks cuter and more innocent which makes it even hotter in my opinion

Reactions: AvocadoLover
D

Deleted member 305956

Btw in the last update DeepSleep should've stuck with the photographer getting to bang Anna instead of bringing another.character.
His previous scenes were pretty good especially the threesome scene.

Reactions: Latex224

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Btw in the last update DeepSleep should've stuck with the photographer getting to bang Anna instead of bringing another.character.
His previous scenes were pretty good especially the threesome scene.
i hoped for the photographer too but not cause I enjoyed the last scenes. Ipersonally enjoyed the photographer scenes the least of many other scenes and that’s why hoped there will come something better.
and there came something better just not as I (and it seems you) expected

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
"The scene is with Andrew, and they are planning to do something naughty (that will, of course, go wrong) and Anna will wear some sexy outfit."
I must say, I feel sad for Andrew, her they are going to have a naughty time together and then some shit comes in the way :ROFLMAO:
I think most of us are not a very big fan of him (an even some wants to have the ability to break up with him)
but I really liked the (was it the last scene together??) sex scene when John was at there home about to get out and Anna needed to "talk" to Andrew for some fun time when she thinks to her self under the act that this isn't how it was before and I should fake an orgasm with him when he is finishing.

But I really wonder who is the "fuck-up" in this scene and who is getting that cherry-pie of hers;

* Is it Sergey who needs Andrew for a new job
* Is it Alfred who needs help (they heard a big bang in his apartment, Anna tells Andrew she needs to check it out, he tells her that she can't go over dressed as that(on of the new outfits) but says that she will have the bath rod over to "cover" it up and that he won't she anything ) :p
* Ashley tells Andrew to meet up only to have some time with Anna himself (tells Andrew over the phone that it is much traffic and he have it on speakerphone while banging Anna)
*Jeremy come to visit and Anna runs into the bed room (She listen to who it is and hear it is her boss and tell Andrew to go out to buy some cookies or something cuz she is a little scared that Jeremy will say something and when he goes she "burst" out with the outfit on)
*John that take "advantage" and ask Andrew for a favor

There are so many opportunities I can't wait to see the "final" outcome of this update

Last edited:

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017

Outfit vote

Hello, dear Patrons!
Deep

We've already seen the schoolgirl outfit in Hard Exam, I'd give Maid a shot.

MrHero67

Aug 17, 2019

Outfit vote

Hello, dear Patrons!
Deep
Maid :love:

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes