Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Does anyone know when a new update is coming out, no one is saying anything specifically
???????????????????????????????????????? :mad::mad::mad::cautious:
deep really tries to be in contact with the community already and we at least know it’s this month.

some communicate far less and according to his wording we - again - know it’s nearly finished.

and if you follow deep longer as I do he always try to make certain yearly festivals special. ;)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Found a typo (aside from the rest of the dialogue sounding like it was machine translated..poorly lol) ... not sure if the dev knows or not, or even if they read these comments...so just in case ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
flash should say flush

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Did the creator delete some sex scenes? Please Answer
My guess is the old saves don't work because some older options were deleted and new options were added in their place. At least the old saves no longer worked for me, and I had to start over. And, in doing so, I noticed some stuff missing...some of my favorite scenes, i particular.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
My guess is the old saves don't work because some older options were deleted and new options were added in their place. At least the old saves no longer worked for me, and I had to start over. And, in doing so, I noticed some stuff missing...some of my favorite scenes, i particular.
which scenes?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Did the creator delete some sex scenes? Please Answer
Some scenes were reworked such as the first drug deal and the last scene with Ashley
Andrew doesn't catch Anna anymore with a dick in her mouth
This might have broken save games beyond a certain point

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Outfit vote

Hello, dear Patrons!
I have started working on the last scene, and I need your help to decide which outfit Anna should wear. The scene is with Andrew, and they are planning to do something naughty (that will, of course, go wrong) and Anna will wear some sexy outfit. Is it going to be a maid or a schoolgirl one? This scene will also be tied to an adult shop :)
A full-size image in the attachment
Thank you for helping me out.
Deep

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes