Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
wow this game is not completed yet, but it's still interested even after 2 and half years later. :D

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
I hope deep goes back and adds a David pity fuck scene to that bar scene, just like he did with Aldo and that other guy (blanking on his name) in this update.
It doesn't make sense to me that a man who gropes Anna in a taxi, pays a lot of money for her panties and brings her home for his son to fuck her, would just stump up $1500 and get nothing for it but a measly hug!!!
It just needs a few extra lines of Anna finding out exactly how much he paid for her to save her from those blokes, and then she insists he must be rewarded for his chivalry. A blowjob would be better than what he got, but idealy he should have some dirty consensual fun with our girl! It's the least he deserves.

Reactions: NiceGuy1986

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I did not understand, where the butt plug went, after meeting with a homeless man?
It didn't go anywhere, but strangely enough the guys fucking Anna afterwards failed to notice it. This is a nice game, but the loop holes in history, like this one, prevent it from being a great game. Many characters are completly bland and others extremely cliché. I think Deep is a talented artist when it comes to renders and the overall idea of the game is somewhat interesting, but the storytelling, the build-up of the plot are quite "meh"...

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I did not understand, where the butt plug went, after meeting with a homeless man?
The butt plug was still in her ass,but can't be see it from us "the players" after meet the Hobo,because the guys who fuck Anna after that,do this in her pussy,not in her ass and for that the view is focused on how they fuck her,not to the view of Anna's ass!But on the end when she finish work,before to go Patrick was told to Anna that she can keep his present (the butt plug),so the butt plug it was still in her ass! :)

Sep 18, 2018
It didn't go anywhere, but strangely enough the guys fucking Anna afterwards failed to notice it. This is a nice game, but the loop holes in history, like this one, prevent it from being a great game. Many characters are completly bland and others extremely cliché. I think Deep is a talented artist when it comes to renders and the overall idea of the game is somewhat interesting, but the storytelling, the build-up of the plot are quite "meh"...
i told that same thing a half year ago and everyone has blamed me for that :D

that game turned to something like animations about every fetish per update.. and i don't like it.. ok, there is lots of scenes that i really like, many of them are good ideas but where is development?

it is not as it was at the beginning.. first it was a challenge of andrew and anna to live in a city as a young couple, with lots of problems and so on but now its something different..

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
i told that same thing a half year ago and everyone has blamed me for that :D

that game turned to something like animations about every fetish per update.. and i don't like it.. ok, there is lots of scenes that i really like, many of them are good ideas but where is development?

it is not as it was at the beginning.. first it was a challenge of andrew and anna to live in a city as a young couple, with lots of problems and so on but now its something different..
For me the problem is not really the fetishes "per se", but actually the lack of coherence on the flow of things. The main thing I seemed to noticed is that Deepsleep works a lot based on what his patrons want to see and in my opinion that's the worst mistake a developper can make, because from that moment on you stop creating a story and you start creating scenes based on what people want to see. That leads to the plot becoming a complete mess. I'm not saying a developper shouldn't listen to the community feedback, because obviously that's important, but there's a difference between using that feedback to improve your story and refine your own ideas and just mindlessly creating scenarios that fit the patrons requests.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
For me the problem is not really the fetishes "per se", but actually the lack of coherence on the flow of things. The main thing I seemed to noticed is that Deepsleep works a lot based on what his patrons want to see and in my opinion that's the worst mistake a developper can make, because from that moment on you stop creating a story and you start creating scenes based on what people want to see. That leads to the plot becoming a complete mess. I'm not saying a developper shouldn't listen to the community feedback, because obviously that's important, but there's a difference between using that feedback to improve your story and refine your own ideas and just mindlessly creating scenarios that fit the patrons requests.
well except for the hobo scene he doesn’t do anything particular requested.

idk you sources but I personally told him to add this and improve that scene and he „just“ improved one scene. The others things didn’t happen.

and i pledged him about 80 dollar so far. More than I would pay for a full AAA game. But it’s for deep and Anna. But I would NOT pledge any creator more than 1€ atm - except maybe NLT. But even I really like NLT I am not the biggest fan of playing a spoiled little pretty boy. And maybe it’s easier to update and progress more since he has more patreons than Deep and maybe even more experience.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes