Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
That was just me being pissed about the content that has been added. I like Anna and deep was my first Patreon and has gotten $40 off me but she is being written into the land of ridiculous. I think with a slight direction change in earlier development that Anna would be a top 5 in trending. I seriously like Anna or I wouldn't have even posted that. Honestly, do you think this game would be top 5 trending with a few decision changers earlier for her?
This game is already easily within the top 10 best games on this website period, without needing any changes at all.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I don't know what to do at the beginning of this update. They tell me to go to the Bar, but I go there and nothing happens, despite of the yellow star is there. What I need to do? I went to Emily too, but they tell me to come back later.

Rayman1427

Jul 4, 2018
how do I ask rebecca if she want to join photoshoot? first time playing the rpg. play the renpy version. someone pls help.

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Can anyone share save file till the end of 1.7. Default save seems to be missing in my case. Thanks

san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
THE JOURNAL SAID TO GO TO BAR JOB IN EVENING.. BUT IN THE BAR NOTHING IS HAPPENING..CAN NOT DO ANYTHING IN BAR.. BUT STAR IS APPEARING IN FRONT OF BAR DOOR WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO GO INSIDE BUT INSIDE BAR TENDER IS SAYING SEE YOU LATER.
stand on that star and talk with the guy standing there

Last edited:
Reactions: DD3DD

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
To be fair.. To be fair .. the first person asking about why last minute testing is the one with the un-calmed titties. I'll take last min tested early/on time release vs broken release due to last min updates hehehe
To be fair also, I posed that question with geniune confusion as to why the dev was still adding content and testing mere moments prior to scheduled release. In retrospect, i might have had that reaction since im prejudiced against that specific practice in my own field

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Look what a joke this 80s version of the house looks like,the previous release was very good (anna_ea_remake-1.7-pc) ,do not miss the very good game with square houses (sorry my english)

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
THE JOURNAL SAID TO GO TO BAR JOB IN EVENING.. BUT IN THE BAR NOTHING IS HAPPENING..CAN NOT DO ANYTHING IN BAR.. BUT STAR IS APPEARING IN FRONT OF BAR DOOR WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO GO INSIDE BUT INSIDE BAR TENDER IS SAYING SEE YOU LATER.
Same happend to me aswell, what I did was "click" on the flashing star so Anna walked to it(stand upon it) and then it triggers.

Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
I hope all of his supporters are into old man-young girl fetish. Because, majority of the latest update was about that content. That's why, can't say i liked it much but if it's what supporters demand, its lovely. Anyway, thanks for sharing the update.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
V.1.8 ENG + V.1.7 RUS + WALLPAPER PACK

TORRENT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eng
apk AnnaExcitingAffection-v1.8-the66-Eng.apk (966.88 Mb)
zip anna_ea_1.8_squashed.zip (662.08 Mb)
zip anna_ea_18_big.zip (5.75 Gb)

Rus
apk anna_ea_1.7_big-Rus.apk (798.26 Mb)
zip anna_ea_1.7_big-Rus.zip (5.36 Gb)

zip Wallpaper_pack_Anna_EA.zip (169.4 Mb)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes