slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I see Anna's still playing the innocent virgin card (who doesn't know what is happening to her) after having sexual encounters with every stranger she met so far. There seems to be no counter of what she's already done in the past updates. The accident / concussion she had isn't a convincing plot point anymore.

Reactions: petrenko8

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I see Anna's still playing the innocent virgin card (who doesn't know what is happening to her) after having sexual encounters with every stranger she met so far. There seems to be no counter of what she's already done in the past updates. The accident / concussion she had isn't a convincing plot point anymore.
cause its OPTIONAL. you dont have to be the rampaging slut. and she didn't had with every guy sex so far... what are you talking about sir.

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
cause its OPTIONAL. you dont have to be the rampaging slut. and she didn't had with every guy sex so far... what are you talking about sir.
It was a hyperbole, dude. When I choose to let everyone get a piece of Anna she shouldn't act every time as if it's the first time someone has taken advantage of her.

Reactions: petrenko8

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Played my first playthrough of the update and thats my personal feedback so far:

Please take in consideration that i am aware many scenes seem to be "built ups" for following scenes. As i know now.

So THANK YOU for the free version cause i personally really would have regret to pay 15 bucks for that update.

-Scene with the two old guys was overall great, but i hoped for a cowgirl animation and that Hector take her anal during riding but oh well..

- Bar scene was okay for me. Multiple options but you couldn't reject the two thugs (again!) last time i would have liked the option to not kiss them, aswell as now to not let him suck her nipples (just to give her a bit more personality here imo)
(yeah not the biggest fan of those two idk why tbh), on the other hand its nice that David can help her as suspected (latex224 :p) but it didnt lead to anything. :/

- Hobo scene was smart introduced and the "right" option isn't that obvious but it - again - doesn't lead to anything + she doesn't come back to give him food even she said this herself (?!!) or did i miss something?

- Emily and borther scene: okay. but Anna is so offensive and open to this guy? hm. (but even i like Emily not a scene i looked forward to) brother being naked infront of his sister? ok.. i guess?

- Spa scene: well did i miss something again or does she always hide her face? (depending on previous choices) cause it - sorry - just ended in wanking. I mean the new female char Chloe is hot as fuck but also head nearly no screen time and then we don't get the can recognize her, even he licked her pussy and she rides him for more information??? really dissapointed. but at least he gave her his number which MAYBE leads into a future scene with optional kinky stuff in 3/4 months.

- Sex shop was okay. loved the schoolgrirl outfit introduction for later scenes.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Overall... puh... i waited that time for this update for some of my most fav scenes. and Deep would have took even more time normally + some guys would have gave him even more months... for this update.... idk man...
i personally already regreted to pledge 15 bucks the update before the last one (1.6) and i am more than happy i didn't pledge this time even i feel bad about it. (sorry Deep..)

Yeah, i know some built up and tease for following scenes. but she really could have made more with Fritz + give the hobo food DRUNKEN - which could ahve lead to more optional.

Keeping the tease for more following scenes in mind, i would give the update a 8/10

Without keeping the teasers in mind i would give the update a 3,5/10 (Party scene and Anna's outfits are the 3 points

So let's wait for the next 3/4/5 months i guess. See you guys in early sommer. :coffee:

I liked this update more than the last ones :)
The new chick Chloe was DAMN hot :love: Love to see something with her and more with Ruby (sex shop girl)
A little "thank you" from Anna to David I think she should have done. ;)

I am looking forward to the scene with the school girl outfit, i was thinking "finally Andrew gets to have a go with his gf pussy" and then it occurred to me that Deep mention that when that scene "comes" up something will happen and it would be John that gets the fun. ;) So I am looking forward to the "John" scene very much. Plus the miner tweaks with the scene of Alfred at the pool party. ;)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
changelog anyone? what is version 1.8 suppose to be?
- Alfred party scene with optional two old guys
- bar scene with 3 ways. (more or less "pure", "dirty" and "whore")
- hobo scene
- emily and brother scene
- spa scene
- sex shop scene

later in 1.8.1

- updated Alfred scene
- John scene
- (giving the hobo food?)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I liked this update more than the last ones :)
The new chick Chloe was DAMN hot :love: Love to see something with her and more with Ruby (sex shop girl)
A little "thank you" from Anna to David I think she should have done. ;)

I am looking forward to the scene with the school girl outfit, i was thinking "finally Andrew gets to have a go with his gf pussy" and then it occurred to me that Deep mention that when that scene "comes" up something will happen and it would be John that gets the fun. ;) So I am looking forward to the "John" scene very much. Plus the miner tweaks with the scene of Alfred at the pool party. ;)
cool bro. its nice too read your personal opinion since i really respect it. i personally liked the last update a bit more. but some REALLY nice teasers are here. still glad i didn't had to wait one more month for this.

Reactions: DD3DD and Latex224

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
the scenes are not interesting (for me at least) when compared to the first scenes with Timothy, Rob, John, and in General with the early scenes, which were very hot in terms of plot
I canceled my sub when I seen the vote going for the Hobo.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
cool bro. its nice too read your personal opinion since i really respect it. i personally liked the last update a bit more. but some REALLY nice teasers are here. still glad i didn't had to wait one more month for this.
Thank you. I respect yours opinion too. :)
I am looking forward to see more with the hobo, and hopefully Anna won't get any diseases after fucking him ;) Maybe she could be a "smart" girl (Just what I thought about her from playing the mini series) and bring a condom :LOL:

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
The bar scene seemed very abbreviated in my playthrough... like she sold a bottle quickly and was done. I wonder if I missed something using my save picking up from the last update. It seemed like the bar should have more, and from what I read from others here it did have more, but I missed it. Anyone else have this issue, or know if it is related to the save I used? All the other scenes in this update seem to match what everyone else got. Just a bit confused.

Reactions: makcim334
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes