DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Lol calm your tits, it's a legitimate question because devs that care about releasing polished updates tend to test their work days before a scheduled update.
To be fair.. To be fair .. the first person asking about why last minute testing is the one with the un-calmed titties. I'll take last min tested early/on time release vs broken release due to last min updates hehehe

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Anna Exciting Affection [v1.8] [DeepSleep] PC Compressed

Original Size: 5.68 GB (Official compressed version is 1.26 GB)
Compressed: 662 MB

Tools used: Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: |

Enjoy! :D

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
What about changing weathers and seasons? Anna would be interesting in winter
You like Anna a bit too much wouldn't you prefer to see her licking toilet bowls or doing a donkey show?
Well I guess whatever floats your boat your boat sir/ma'am but you've got some extreme goto's for the top of your head response to a season request change..

Reactions: Gisgo

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Well I guess whatever floats your boat your boat sir/ma'am but you've got some extreme goto's for the top of your head response to a season request change..

That was just me being pissed about the content that has been added. I like Anna and deep was my first Patreon and has gotten $40 off me but she is being written into the land of ridiculous. I think with a slight direction change in earlier development that Anna would be a top 5 in trending. I seriously like Anna or I wouldn't have even posted that. Honestly, do you think this game would be top 5 trending with a few decision changers earlier for her?

Last edited:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I liked this update more than the last ones :)
The new chick Chloe was DAMN hot :love: Love to see something with her and more with Ruby (sex shop girl)
A little "thank you" from Anna to David I think she should have done. ;)

I am looking forward to the scene with the school girl outfit, i was thinking "finally Andrew gets to have a go with his gf pussy" and then it occurred to me that Deep mention that when that scene "comes" up something will happen and it would be John that gets the fun. ;) So I am looking forward to the "John" scene very much. Plus the miner tweaks with the scene of Alfred at the pool party. ;)
Honestly I think the dev should focus more on the lesbian options, they are hotter. The dude's are mostly ugly/old

arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
THE JOURNAL SAID TO GO TO BAR JOB IN EVENING.. BUT IN THE BAR NOTHING IS HAPPENING..CAN NOT DO ANYTHING IN BAR.. BUT STAR IS APPEARING IN FRONT OF BAR DOOR WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO GO INSIDE BUT INSIDE BAR TENDER IS SAYING SEE YOU LATER.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
The only real version to play this game for me tbh. The forced gameplay is unnecessary
I played both I thought renpy was better. I think renpy with some fair gambling as a side game is great. A gambling system could easily replace a cheat system for buyables in game. Then again I think of gambling as a hobby or job for the professionals so I see it as a way to add a career to a game for the MC and an interesting route that could be added.

Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
That was just me being pissed about the content that has been added. I like Anna and deep was my first Patreon and has gotten $40 off me but she is being written into the land of ridiculous. I think with a slight direction change in earlier development that Anna would be a top 5 in trending. I seriously like Anna or I wouldn't have even posted that. Honestly, do you think this game would be top 5 trending with a few decision changers earlier for her?
Glad that was a gut reaction lol Yeah I defs believe Anna getting a few more options or just some fine tuning rewrites (which is what I did for the post Jeremy kidnapping interaction at his place) would put Anna in the top 3. You also have to realize that decisions made by Deep for the story line will either make people happy or disappointed. I'm just glad Anna exits and you can always talk to Deep on discord as a supporter and go over possible options that can be implemented and if that can't be done, you can always get a text editor and the renpy version and make the changes yourself (like I did) hehe

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 514334

Update 1.8 is out
Hello, dear Patrons!
Update 1.8 early release is available to 15$+ patrons
Final scene list:
Alfred's friends (To see that, you need to go through Alfred's party scene, but this time there is added choice, you need to select a second one), Bar (depends on previous choices and There are scenes with Patrick, Homeless and with Two customers. Choices you make will affect future in the bar), Morning at home, Emily and Brian, Spa and an Adult shop.
Things that I didn't finish though are a remake of Alfreds scene and John's scene as I changed plans for Adult shop scene and it came out longer, but John was in the previous update, so he needs some rest too :)
As this is just an early release I'll try to add those scenes later. Anyway, this update came out big enough. It consists of almost 300 renders and 7 animations (Added new sound effects for some). You can repeat animations as much as you want.
If you find any bugs, please send info to me. Through discord, mail or patreon mail..
Save 3 is before the last scene of the previous update to see how it ended. You need to go through half of it to see a scene with Hector and Aldo.
All scenes are unlocked in included save.
Some features I would like to remind are:
Shift or Right
mouse button - hide the text box
You can use the mouse :)
To skip text, you can use "W."
There is a map in the game folder to guide you through.
I hope that you will like this update.
Thank you for your support
Deep
love love love

Reactions: DD3DD
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes