decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Well kind of underwhelming when the best scene is the renewed path from the last scene of the last update..

Too many empty scenes, but I could understand why some would call this a good update. Just not my taste I guess.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Played my first playthrough of the update and thats my personal feedback so far:

Please take in consideration that i am aware many scenes seem to be "built ups" for following scenes. As i know now.

So THANK YOU for the free version cause i personally really would have regret to pay 15 bucks for that update.

-Scene with the two old guys was overall great, but i hoped for a cowgirl animation and that Hector take her anal during riding but oh well..

- Bar scene was okay for me. Multiple options but you couldn't reject the two thugs (again!) last time i would have liked the option to not kiss them, aswell as now to not let him suck her nipples (just to give her a bit more personality here imo)
(yeah not the biggest fan of those two idk why tbh), on the other hand its nice that David can help her as suspected (latex224 :p) but it didnt lead to anything. :/
________
Edit: played the full whore scene and i have to say - these scenes were one of the best. its intersting that this is how her whore path starts and that you couldn't chose to cum in her pussy or not - even i like creampies they should be optional? but seeing her agains the wall - and especially seeing the guy lifting her leg and grabbing her butt during pulling is his dick inside was hot. and the animation here was imo the best.
________

- Hobo scene was smart introduced and the "right" option isn't that obvious but it - again - doesn't lead to anything + she doesn't come back to give him food even she said this herself (?!!) or did i miss something?

- Emily and borther scene: okay. but Anna is so offensive and open to this guy? hm. (but even i like Emily not a scene i looked forward to) brother being naked infront of his sister? ok.. i guess?

- Spa scene: well did i miss something again or does she always hide her face? (depending on previous choices) cause it - sorry - just ended in wanking. I mean the new female char Chloe is hot as fuck but also head nearly no screen time and then we don't get the can recognize her, even he licked her pussy and she rides him for more information??? really dissapointed. but at least he gave her his number which MAYBE leads into a future scene with optional kinky stuff in 3/4 months.

- Sex shop was okay. loved the schoolgrirl outfit introduction for later scenes.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Overall... puh... i waited that time for this update for some of my most fav scenes. and Deep would have took even more time normally + some guys would have gave him even more months... for this update.... idk man...
i personally already regreted to pledge 15 bucks the update before the last one (1.6) and i am more than happy i didn't pledge this time even i feel bad about it. (sorry Deep..)

Yeah, i know some built up and tease for following scenes. but she really could have made more with Fritz + give the hobo food DRUNKEN - which could ahve lead to more optional.

Keeping the tease for more following scenes in mind, i would give the update a 8/10

Without keeping the teasers in mind i would give the update a 4/10 (Party scene, whore scene and Anna's outfits were the best in this update imo)

So let's wait for the next 3/4/5 months i guess. See you guys in early sommer. :coffee:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes