udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
Guys lets not forget that he is giving us a freaking HOBO in the game which a lot of us wanted. I want him to take as long as possible to give the us best possible update, remember last update? it sucked ass. Last 2 of the Alfred's scene also sucked ass (shitty buildup and Anna forcing Alfred rather than the other way around XD) and TBH last Alfred's scene was straight up funny I mean the guy is a fucking old hag not a Casanova and he's banging two chicks like Anna at the same time XD.
The last JOHN's scene with MrParker was amazing I wish there would be scenes like that in AEA too. And DeepSleep please dude let the HOBO and Alfred force Anna to smash rather than the other way around _/\_.
i agree

Reactions: KORAAN

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Wait why is he testing moments before a release?
Maybe,to see if everything's ok and don't have bugs,so we can enjoy it without a problems!
I can't believe how many people continue to asking some stupid questions and don't understand it's hard to make such a nice game and the developer(in that case DeepSleep)trying to satisfy all of the guys who play it the game and even to release the free version for us who don't pay it! I also can't wait for the new update,but i respect the developer work and how hard its for him to trying to release may be not every month,but at least across two months new version,until he do other things too,because i'm sure outside in the world he have other job,may be even girlfriend to which he must also pay attention,friends and everything and he can't stay closed in his home and only to work on that game,so please just be patient and try to put yourself in his place - in meanwhile you can try to play some other game until waiting for the new update on this one - there have a many other very nice games,for example my two favorite are this one on DeepSleep and the second one is Manila Shaw:Blackmail's Obsession on Abaddon,but i play other games too except this two,so may be you can do the same like me,but try to don't press the developers and respect their work!

Reactions: DD3DD

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
Maybe,to see if everything's ok and don't have bugs,so we can enjoy it without a problems!
I can't believe how many people continue to asking some stupid questions and don't understand it's hard to make such a nice game and the developer(in that case DeepSleep)trying to satisfy all of the guys who play it the game and even to release the free version for us who don't pay it! I also can't wait for the new update,but i respect the developer work and how hard its for him to trying to release may be not every month,but at least across two months new version,until he do other things too,because i'm sure outside in the world he have other job,may be even girlfriend to which he must also pay attention,friends and everything and he can't stay closed in his home and only to work on that game,so please just be patient and try to put yourself in his place - in meanwhile you can try to play some other game until waiting for the new update on this one - there have a many other very nice games,for example my two favorite are this one on DeepSleep and the second one is Manila Shaw:Blackmail's Obsession on Abaddon,but i play other games too except this two,so may be you can do the same like me,but try to don't press the developers and respect their work!
Lol calm your tits, it's a legitimate question because devs that care about releasing polished updates tend to test their work days before a scheduled update.

Reactions: Rhazes and Pogo123

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Lol calm your tits, it's a legitimate question because devs that care about releasing polished updates tend to test their work days before a scheduled update.
You realise this thread would go into meltdown if deep said he was taking a few extra days to play test it lmao

Reactions: Latex224
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes