yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
You realise this thread would go into meltdown if deep said he was taking a few extra days to play test it lmao
I know his work is loved by many and for good reason, the renders and models are top notch. But for the last few updates I noticed that he's just limping towards releases. It's still somewhat good but the scenarios just seem a little uninspired

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I know his work is loved by many and for good reason, the renders and models are top notch. But for the last few updates I noticed that he's just limping towards releases. It's still somewhat good but the scenarios just seem a little uninspired
I don't speak for deep but could be burned out or struggling to do new things when anna has done everything lol As much as i love this game. the very first game i ever found i would like to see deep move on to a different project and either wrap anna up or just take a break and start something brand new with new characters ( none seen in this game) even just as a side project.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
yeah as Darman_13 stated it’s not full release it seems. Maybe it’s cause of some guys like me who wanted to play it and that’s why he release an “early” version.

blame me if you want ( and apparently a few other guys here :p)

so scenes which will be missing: - John scene
- reworked Alfred scene (but Alfred friends version will be in the current update)

bar scene will be by far the biggest one so I really hope atm that the other scenes (hobo, already delayed spa scene etc) will get enough screen time and attention)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
28-3 spa 43.jpg

Update 1.8 is out
Hello, dear Patrons!
Update 1.8 early release is available to 15$+ patrons
Final scene list:
Alfred's friends (To see that, you need to go through Alfred's party scene, but this time there is added choice, you need to select a second one), Bar (depends on previous choices and There are scenes with Patrick, Homeless and with Two customers. Choices you make will affect future in the bar), Morning at home, Emily and Brian, Spa and an Adult shop.
Things that I didn't finish though are a remake of Alfreds scene and John's scene as I changed plans for Adult shop scene and it came out longer, but John was in the previous update, so he needs some rest too :)
As this is just an early release I'll try to add those scenes later. Anyway, this update came out big enough. It consists of almost 300 renders and 7 animations (Added new sound effects for some). You can repeat animations as much as you want.
If you find any bugs, please send info to me. Through discord, mail or patreon mail..
Save 3 is before the last scene of the previous update to see how it ended. You need to go through half of it to see a scene with Hector and Aldo.
All scenes are unlocked in included save.
Some features I would like to remind are:
Shift or Right
mouse button - hide the text box
You can use the mouse :)
To skip text, you can use "W."
There is a map in the game folder to guide you through.
I hope that you will like this update.
Thank you for your support
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 514334

Update 1.8 is out
Hello, dear Patrons!
Final scene list:
Alfred's friends (To see that, you need to go through Alfred's party scene, but this time there is added choice, you need to select a second one), Bar (depends on previous choices and There are scenes with Patrick, Homeless and with Two customers. Choices you make will affect future in the bar), Morning at home, Emily and Brian, Spa and an Adult shop.
Things that I didn't finish though are a remake of Alfreds scene and John's scene as I changed plans for Adult shop scene and it came out longer, but John was in the previous update, so he needs some rest too :)
As this is just an early release I'll try to add those scenes later. Anyway, this update came out big enough. It consists of almost 300 renders and 7 animations (Added new sound effects for some). You can repeat animations as much as you want.
If you find any bugs, please send info to me. Through discord, mail or patreon mail..
Save 3 is before the last scene of the previous update to see how it ended. You need to go through half of it to see a scene with Hector and Aldo.
Shift or Right
Deep
Thank's for sharing Darkman_13 <3

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 514334

Update 1.8 is out
Hello, dear Patrons!
Final scene list:
Shift or Right
Deep
ufff that blonde chick :love:

isn’t this the guy from the beginning when Anna and Andrew went to the spa together?

Crow1joy

Aug 31, 2019
maybe someone is already upoading, there is somewhere 6 gigabytes, best upload the compressed version first!!!

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes