Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Jul 10 at 07:07pm
Monthly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I hope that this is the last monthly update before the release and I can launch it next quarter.
So far, everything has almost begun with renders and I'm already thinking about them, making notes etc. I might need to add some thought to it still, but mostly everything is ready so I can boot my workstation and start the software needed to do some CG.

Thank you again for your amazing support.
Beep
Fake

Reactions: SiriusDar17

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Jul 10 at 07:07pm
Monthly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I hope that this is the last monthly update before the release and I can launch it next quarter.
So far, everything has almost begun with renders and I'm already thinking about them, making notes etc. I might need to add some thought to it still, but mostly everything is ready so I can boot my workstation and start the software needed to do some CG.

Beep
Misleading joke :unsure:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have to apologize, but I'll have to take a couple more days to finish the update.
First I was thinking that I'll release it without hobo's scene, but after receiving death threats (I'm joking), I decided to include it. I had the plot for it already, but I still have to make renders for it so a little bit more time is needed.

I know that you all waited for it this weekend already, but I have to take extra time and make it right.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have to apologize, but I'll have to take a couple more days to finish the update.
First I was thinking that I'll release it without hobo's scene, but after receiving death threats (I'm joking), I decided to include it. I had the plot for it already, but I still have to make renders for it so a little bit more time is needed.

I know that you all waited for it this weekend already, but I have to take extra time and make it right.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
haha I knew it :p (I mean I knew that he didn’t prepared hobo scene and that after a few guys (including me ^^) talked about it, he thought to include it xD ah well another 2/3 days won’t hurt I gues xD

(Thanks for sharing btw ;) )

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
haha I knew it :p (I mean I knew that he didn’t prepared hobo scene and that after a few guys (including me ^^) talked about it, he thought to include it xD ah well another 2/3 days won’t hurt I gues xD

Hey, np! Sharing is caring! Btw, what does your girlfriend do next saturday ;) :ROFLMAO: :giggle:

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017

Good job...there will be at least one scene more ... but still Deep won't release the game in the middle of the week. In my opinion, it will be on Saturday or Sunday until. :)

S.

• Hey there
Reactions: sahamat

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thanks for sharing Longo McFap! :) Long time since last you posted a "weekly" yeah? ;)

That do sucks... we have seen it some times before that he has included scenes that are not in-game etc.
I hope though he does manage to release the updates within his "time limit" on a "couple" of more days but sadly i think a couple means next weekend. :/

Again thanks for sharing :)

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
If it gets released earlier than next sunday then I will eat my hat. I don't wear hats, so I'll have to go buy one first, then eat it. Luckily I doubt I'm gonna have to. Hopefully it will be worth the wait1

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123 and Caetano
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes