slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Will she finally suck the hobo in the next update ????
When DopeSleep came out with the news that he was going to delay the current update to include the hobo scene I was quite shocked to hear it had only been a last minute decision. I was so angry that I went to the next bridge to suck a hobo off myself. Not before I told him the whole story though. Now we're both sitting in front of the computer screen cursing and waiting for the update to come out.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Darkman_13 Do you know a complete set of what will be in the update? What i know now is:
Hobo, Ashley, Jeremy rework, Rebecca.
Is there anything else? :unsure:
Let's think about it :unsure:

1 Jeremy reworked scene
2 Rebecca's Photoshoots
3 Ashley scene
4 scene with Andrew in a bar
5 Fitzgerald scene
6 and my most anticipated scene with a Hobo :giggle:

I think I mentioned everything :unsure:;)

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Let's think about it :unsure:

1 Jeremy reworked scene
2 Rebecca's Photoshoots
3 Ashley scene
4 scene with Andrew in a bar
5 Fitzgerald scene
6 and my most anticipated scene with a Hobo :giggle:

I think I mentioned everything :unsure:;)
All characters are starting to get lame the homeless guy however is the real deal in this game !!!! It's because his whole life is ruined and then he gets to fuck this amazing attractive girl which he will not rape her but Anna will suck him just because she is such a good samaritan

Reactions: Champa and KORAAN

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
Another weekend full of expectations, has revealed a lot of game scenes, although there is no Fred, but the tramp scene is also good. Dopeshleep come on

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
before you blame me, read it again. I said "All Developers" not DeepSleep precisely, before you lick someone's as* think wisely.

I demand an apology from you blaming me without reading it clearly.
LOL Wtf bro? Asking for an apology on internet from a stranger over a fucking game, How low life are you my dude XD. HUH demanding an apology like I give a shit about your feelings.

• Sad
Reactions: jeos1 and Pogo123
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes