Dec 2, 2017
Let's think about it :unsure:

1 Jeremy reworked scene
2 Rebecca's Photoshoots
3 Ashley scene
4 scene with Andrew in a bar
5 Fitzgerald scene
6 and my most anticipated scene with a Hobo :giggle:

I think I mentioned everything :unsure:;)
Don't forget about the Re-work of the Andrew-John Scene with a "No John At All" Way

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
O
Looking forward to lesbian incest between Anna and Rebecca. Rebecca banging Anna's brains out with a strapon.

And Rebecca's partner (I don't remember the name) peeps on them and faps to the sisters copulating.
there will be incest sooner or later don’t worry.
asked Mr Deep if he could add interaction with either Anna’s dad or grandpa and he said he planned something in that direction :love: :devilish:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
First I'm not a donator so I do not care when the update will release, if the dev does , I will always appreciate him. But in the side if donators, I don't know how hard will take him so long to do the update.

Let me say some examples: Willy D , apocalypse, Angelica' temptation and so on. None of them will use over 3 months to release a update. And also, each update they release is always bigger then Anna.

Or you can find one game which is much like anna: lida's adventure, but in my opinion lida is more bigger then Anna. And the dev also post the update in 3 months. And now he is sick, but remember, his last update is May.

So I want to say that, the dev should respect the donators and do not waste their time and money. You are becoming more and more like the defenestration's dev: delay, sorry , and delay again. It is sad and arrogant.

You can learn the way apocalypse and angelica: post the game update to the donators first, and share to gamers for free but they must wait one month. The hard work is never you excuse. Frankly, you work does not worth 100 days, I can see a lot of great works in the fan art area. So cut the shit excuse and do some value works for you donators, or you will get the FreshMulan's problem.
Lida is a total mess and games with similar quality like Anna don’t have bigger updates - or they do but need more than about 3 months normally. Don’t know what you are talking about . Quantity also doesn’t mean quality

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The truth is... if you're not working on your own game, you never know how much effort it takes. Especially if you're doing your best to create your game with the higher quality you can, and in your possibility of course(free time, money support, developers' knowledge, being alone or have a team, etc.). Too many people talk without know how much HUGE is the work. Sometime only to create 5 minutes of gameplay.

Who decides to support, choose to trust one developer and to help him do the best: not only with money but with advertising, review, writing tips, reporting bugs, helping new players approaching the game, etc...

One simple thing... TALK TO THE DEVELOPER. Ask him/her/them if there are problems or not! And maybe if he needs help!

When I'm taking a lot for an update there are 2 kinds of people:

1. the kind of people who become angry and start complaining and some time insulting...
2. the people who support us and maybe ask: "Hey man, how are you? Do you have problems with the next update?".

On the other side, I agree that sometimes developers can't be... well, not so honest. I was a supporter before becoming a developer (I was supporting Kristi's revenge, Innocence lost, Sarah's life... and all of them are incomplete...) So, choose wisely who you want to help: developers are not all the same. Just talk with them and you will see the differences.

Hugs.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The truth is... if you're not working on your own game, you never know how much effort it takes. Especially if you're doing your best to create your game with the higher quality you can, and in your possibility of course(free time, money support, developers' knowledge, being alone or have a team, etc.). Too many people talk without know how much HUGE is the work. Sometime only to create 5 minutes of gameplay.
This is all good and well but how do you explain that a lot of game developers have a higher output in the first developing cycles than in the updates that will follow? Instead of using all the experience they've gained in the first months to have a more or less constant output later on they delay updates even further. Showing 5 renders of the protagonist leaving the bed in the morning instead of 2 isn't progress nor worth the longer wait.

I say that most of them are doing the bare minimum when they've finally figured out with what they'll get away with. And I don't say that to point a finger at anyone specific, it's just the way a greater majority of the workforce operates. Here and in any other industry sector.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This is all good and well but how do you explain that a lot of game developers have a higher output in the first developing cycles than in the updates that will follow? Instead of using all the experience they've gained in the first months to have a more or less constant output later on they delay updates even further. Showing 5 renders of the protagonist leaving the bed in the morning instead of 2 isn't progress nor worth the longer wait.

I say that most of them are doing the bare minimum when they've finally figured out with what they'll get away with. And I don't say that to point a finger at anyone specific, it's just the way a greater majority of the workforce operates. Here and in any other industry sector.
The higher output on a initial release is due to stockpiling, because they put months of work into the release. Go and check all those v0.0.1 releases marked as "demo" or "tech-demo" and you will see aside from 5 renders there is nothing.

The more images a single scene offers the more details you get from the scene and don't need to use a "Narrator" or "Storyteller" to describe what characters do. But of course it isn't a good idea to waste 100 renders on a scene if you don't have anything to say there.

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The higher output on a initial release is due to stockpiling, because the put moths of work into the release.
I wrote developing cycles for a reason. Even long after the demo had been released, producing new renders somehow doesn't cut it anymore. Excuses like the graphics card being the bottle neck (oh no, I've used the additional rendering power to include more light sources and now I can produce even fewer images) and/or decisions which then "force" the devs to redo everything from the beginning are all to common.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Who decides to support, choose to trust one developer and to help him do the best: not only with money but with advertising, review, writing tips, reporting bugs, helping new players approaching the game, etc...

One simple thing... TALK TO THE DEVELOPER. Ask him/her/them if there are problems or not! And maybe if he needs help!

When I'm taking a lot for an update there are 2 kinds of people:

1. the kind of people who become angry and start complaining and some time insulting...
2. the people who support us and maybe ask: "Hey man, how are you? Do you have problems with the next update?".

On the other side, I agree that sometimes developers can't be... well, not so honest. I was a supporter before becoming a developer (I was supporting Kristi's revenge, Innocence lost, Sarah's life... and all of them are incomplete...) So, choose wisely who you want to help: developers are not all the same. Just talk with them and you will see the differences.

Hugs.
Don’t worry guys teddybear kelo is here! ;) A little bit surprised to see you here but also happy. Great comment btw:giggle:
This reminds that I wanted to play your latest update but totally forgot it :cautious: thanks for reminding! ;) May I ask how you did end up here?
And I totally agree with you even I am no dev.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
i was once the higher support of this game for over a year , reason i stopped supporting the game was i lost the interest in the story , renders always has the best quality , but still i remember that this game got updates monthly with the same amount of content or around the same amount )

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Don’t worry guys teddybear kelo is here! ;) A little bit surprised to see you here but also happy. Great comment btw:giggle:
This reminds that I wanted to play your latest update but totally forgot it :cautious: thanks for reminding! ;) May I ask how you did end up here?
And I totally agree with you even I am no dev.
Hello pogo and thanks. I'm surprised by your surprise! :LOL: Developers like to follow and play other adult games too and for several reasons. Personally I'm checking other adult games from time to time, especially like this one similar to mine and made it in RPGM maker MV. I'm checking renpy games too now.

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
Hello pogo and thanks. I'm surprised by your surprise! :LOL: Developers like to follow and play other adult games too and for several reasons. Personally I'm checking other adult games from time to time, especially like this one similar to mine and made it in RPGM maker MV. I'm checking renpy games too now.
Bro as a fan of Female Protag games lemme give you an advice. Introduce a HOBO in your game with a proper storyline and your game will skyrocket in popularity in no time. People are crazy for HOBOs nowadays.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
its out , now we just gota wait for a hero , which is usualy when the next lvl of patreons gets it

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes