Borazine

Jun 27, 2018
I dont want to be that guy, but I played AE like more than a year ago the last time. I dont have any of my saves anymore, and was just wondering if somebody is willing to share theirs?

Somewhere in the Jeremy path possibly, maybe after Anna and her Friend pokered and lost in that nightclub? The Saves which came with the 2.0 version are too far along for me, i never saw all that content.

Oct 28, 2018
Sorry i need an help.. i downloaded the update 2.0 after finishing the 1.9 but now i don't what to do, quest journal is empty and because time is passed since last time i played i don't remember anymore what to do, someone can help me? Which one is the first quest after 1.9 ends?

Kit2

Aug 6, 2020
Is Anna boyfriend dump or he knows all about Anna ( if Anna takes ntr route) .
I thought Anna boyfriend will caught Anna and he will get angry and in the middel of shoutout at ending he. Will also get shot..
After that his boyfr died and Anna regret his all decisions that she had done from starting....

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
Is Anna boyfriend dump or he knows all about Anna ( if Anna takes ntr route) .
I thought Anna boyfriend will caught Anna and he will get angry and in the middel of shoutout at ending he. Will also get shot..
After that his boyfr died and Anna regret his all decisions that she had done from starting....
He's as stupid and ignorant as possible,:FacePalm: and yes ,Anna will feel bad , but then she'll fuck a doctor in the hospital, and someone at a funeral, and then someone else at a wake and she'll quickly forget why she was sad :cool:

Jul 23, 2018
Hey whats going on with the unofficial android port? I cant even click on it and the unnoficial compressed in that section downloads the pc version kf the game.

MK Square

Jul 19, 2019
i played this game before 2.0 update when its at 1.9
to play the update,should we download whole game again or there is some patch update?

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
i played this game before 2.0 update when its at 1.9
to play the update,should we download whole game again or there is some patch update?
Download the entire game again. You can use the compressed version if your computer is low on memory or if you have bad internet

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes