Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly update on the progress both of the next update and a visual novel I'm working on.
I'm still thinking of how to improve the last update and one idea was to change the order of the scenes. Now I understand that Anna didn't have any important reason to do what she did after Rebecca's kidnapping so it should happen right before she goes to Fitzgerald's. It would take the least amount of effort and together with changed last scene it would make more sense. What do you think?
Work on a visual novel, as I tend to call it is also going great and I'm getting hang of renpy. I'll try to make it a bit more interesting so it's more like a game with something more to do than just going from one scene to another. It's not going to be too complex, but still, something new, at least for me.
Here you can see one of the path's Anna will be going through. I like that location and I hope that it will turn out to be an interesting scene.
That's it for now.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep
Thanks for sharing as always my friend. :)

Maybe others have said it to Deep but i certainly have, about the order of the scenes. ;)

Pop1984

Oct 30, 2017

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly update on the progress both of the next update and a visual novel I'm working on.
I'm still thinking of how to improve the last update and one idea was to change the order of the scenes. Now I understand that Anna didn't have any important reason to do what she did after Rebecca's kidnapping so it should happen right before she goes to Fitzgerald's. It would take the least amount of effort and together with changed last scene it would make more sense. What do you think?
Work on a visual novel, as I tend to call it is also going great and I'm getting hang of renpy. I'll try to make it a bit more interesting so it's more like a game with something more to do than just going from one scene to another. It's not going to be too complex, but still, something new, at least for me.
Here you can see one of the path's Anna will be going through. I like that location and I hope that it will turn out to be an interesting scene.
That's it for now.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep
Your work is great, keep it up with that desire. I like the change.

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
OMG this sounds REALLY great! Great great great news! About everything.

And I totally understand you had to take a creative break and that the criticism was much about last scene but it’s nice yo understand it’s not meant to be personal it’s cause we love Anna like you and want it to be not only a good but great game! :)

Sorry if we overwhelmed you with feedback but it had to be done. We like you and your work that’s why we are so passionate about it DeepSleep i hope we are cool bro

The novel idea sounds great, about school sounds awesome. Seems like we can at least choose to have fun with either the janitor or director. Interesting.;) I love Anna as cute school girl it’s a fetish of mine too.

The Renpy part is interesting and I agree with latex224 that it sounds like there will be a 2nd chapter sooner or later.

And BIG thanks to Ma bro Darkman_13 and Longo McFap! for sharing and keeping as lads up to date!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
well u wrong, uasualy it takes a mouth mount and week its been almost 2 months
If you check the last weekly update that was shared, he says he is working on a new side story/novel, so my best guess is that the novel will be released around the end of the month, depending on what he adds to it. (The novel is using the renpy engine and he will try add new things to it.) So my best guess for the main game to get next update will be around December i think.
But in the end only DeepSleep himself knows when the updates is ready.

PS: The releases are usually 2 - 2,5 moths apart, sometimes 3. ;)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1599410570109.png

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update of things to come.
So far I have done most of the renders for the visual novel. It will be quite longer than I first planned as I wanted to try branching with different choices as I talked before. There will be more than one sexual scenes but I'm not going to make them too heavy render wise to save time, but they will still be long enough to enjoy them.
Here you can see a little tease to the scene in a gym. Not much is going to happen there, but I wanted to finally introduce Anna to that place :)
I have also decided the order of scene for the last update so I wouldn't need to remake too many renders and scenes. Still, some changes and new renders will be needed.
Anyway, I like what I have planned for the visual novel and the next update and it makes me excited and even more enthusiastic about working on Anna.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 804437

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

So far I have done most of the renders for the visual novel. It will be quite longer than I first planned as I wanted to try branching with different choices as I talked before. There will be more than one sexual scenes but I'm not going to make them too heavy render wise to save time, but they will still be long enough to enjoy them.
Here you can see a little tease to the scene in a gym. Not much is going to happen there, but I wanted to finally introduce Anna to that place :)
I have also decided the order of scene for the last update so I wouldn't need to remake too many renders and scenes. Still, some changes and new renders will be needed.
Anyway, I like what I have planned for the visual novel and the next update and it makes me excited and even more enthusiastic about working on Anna.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thank you for sharing my friend. :)
Looks hot, looking forward to a new short novel. I like the outfit Anna and her friend is wearing but i must say i would prefer Anna in leggings rather than shorts. ;)
I also think that the gym scene/place won't be locked only for the novel but also will see the daylight in the main game. ;)

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
View attachment 804437

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Ok. That image is one of the sexiest I've ever seen! Can't wait to see what happen ... thanks for sharing Darkman_13

Reactions: Darkman_13
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes