Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Honestly, how many of you had this fantasy of sneaking in a bathroom to spy a girl when you were kids? To me it's one of the best "fetishes" ever! I remember also the scene with Anna and Patricia taking a dip in the pool on the roof while somebody was watching without being noticed ...

View attachment 810179
from where is the pic?

and yeah I had his fantasy too. I even tried to spy on girls from our local sport clubs in our local gym during changing/caming from the shower. But I tried for days and I only get to watch a few girls in their bras... then one day a girl took of her bra - but it was the biggest and worst attractive girl.. then I was so pissed I tried to watch my sister showering cause I wanted to see a nude female body so bad. Tried it with success but blamed me many times for it.. and still hate me I did this... only cause I had nearly no friends as a young teenager and everyone else had a gf except me... sigh... no girl I found hot who was my age and older (between 14 and 18) found me attractive gave me attention... and i liked most of the time the girls who were a few years older than me who all got bfs their age or older with cars and stuff. And nothing has changed even more than 10 years later... very frustrating...

Btw from where is the pic?

Reactions: Gisgo

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
from where is the pic?

and yeah I had his fantasy too. I even tried to spy on girls from our local sport clubs in our local gym during changing/caming from the shower. But I tried for days and I only get to watch a few girls in their bras... then one day a girl took of her bra - but it was the biggest and worst attractive girl.. then I was so pissed I tried to watch my sister showering cause I wanted to see a nude female body so bad. Tried it with success but blamed me many times for it.. and still hate me I did this... only cause I had nearly no friends as a young teenager and everyone else had a gf except me... sigh... no girl I found hot who was my age and older (between 14 and 18) found me attractive gave me attention... and i liked most of the time the girls who were a few years older than me who all got bfs their age or older with cars and stuff. And nothing has changed even more than 10 years later... very frustrating...

Btw from where is the pic?
It's from the novel. Since the "hard exam" I wondered about its continuation and finally I will get it!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Just a quick weekly update on the progress.

First thing is that I finally added a progress meter on the first page so you can see how things are going. As most of you know, the Render one usually takes the longest as setting up scenes and rendering them takes the most time. Animations, dialogues, and programming take less time if everything runs smoothly. I hope that those indicators will help to determine the state of the next updates. As for now, it's set for the novel's time frame.

From the progress meter, you can see that novel is coming at a good pace and I think that it should take a bit longer than a week to finish. What I still haven't decided is if I should add it to the original Hard exam novel or make a separate one. What do you think?

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

p.s. What do you think of her expression? :)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

First thing is that I finally added a progress meter on the first page so you can see how things are going. As most of you know, the Render one usually takes the longest as setting up scenes and rendering them takes the most time. Animations, dialogues, and programming take less time if everything runs smoothly. I hope that those indicators will help to determine the state of the next updates. As for now, it's set for the novel's time frame.

From the progress meter, you can see that novel is coming at a good pace and I think that it should take a bit longer than a week to finish. What I still haven't decided is if I should add it to the original Hard exam novel or make a separate one. What do you think?

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

Thanks for the share brother. :)

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

I vote add it to Hard Exam, since it from the same time era and following up on what already happened.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

Great expression, is what I think.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Do you miss any content if you follow the quest journal?
Is the story linear or can you achieve different outcomes?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Do you miss any content if you follow the quest journal?
Is the story linear or can you achieve different outcomes?
although u can miss some small CGs if u dont pay attention to dialogue. Burger stand, black dildo and 2-3 more are there i think.

Reactions: AtotehZ
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes