cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
so I think you’ll agree that it’s worth being serious when it comes to enjoying the playing game, will you?
Nope. I disagree. It is a prequel and not "directly" linked to the main game. Therefore, I do not bother to play it for the college setting. A setting I personally do not like. So, basically the prequel doesn't exist for me.
And for you to know - Perception Temperature determines the level of pleasure and arousal.
No pleasure without pain.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Nope. I disagree. It is a prequel and not "directly" linked to the main game. Therefore, I do not bother to play it for the college setting. A setting I personally do not like. So, basically the prequel doesn't exist for me.

No pleasure without pain.
No sense without brain ... and if you're in BSDM, look for handcuffs elsewhere

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: penmaster

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Hard Exam 2 ? Really ?
Instead to focus on main game is doing no plos short story... Is that how people "dev" have fun with Patreons
I dont mind to support devs, but if they give game for $20 a monts this is a not support but getting paid form people
well it seems to me that short novels are great, in them, the author can play with situations that are impossible in the main game, for example, how Anna lost her virginity:unsure:( :devilish: ) or how she met Andrew:love:

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Hard Exam 2 ? Really ?
Instead to focus on main game is doing no plos short story... Is that how people "dev" have fun with Patreons
I dont mind to support devs, but if they give game for $20 a monts this is a not support but getting paid form people
I personally love these short novels: they let the main game "breathe" and you'll get new content anyway so they're welcome to me :)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Short novel - Hard Exam 2

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have finally finished another short novel that is a continuation of the Hard Exam. You can find it
There are versions for PC, Mac, and Android.

The first part of the Hard Exam is

Android version coming when I figure out how to export it.
I decided to make as a separate novel as I'm using 1920x1080 images now. I hope that you will like it.
There are almost 200 renders and 10 animations. I'll see how it works, might use such style in the future as well.

The story continues where it left at Hard Exam first part, but this time there will three naughty endings, so you can replay and find them. It will be easy as android lets you skip text. Of course, the most extended one will be with the janitor's scene.
I will release it first to the elite 25$+ patrons and after three days to the next tier and so on.
This is the early release so there might be some changes if I find bugs or when I receive proofreaders text.

That's it for now. Now starts the work on the next update for the main game.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hard exam part 2 (short novel):

Mega (PC)

Mega (Mac)
Thanks 4 the link :love:

Short novel - Hard Exam 2

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have finally finished another short novel that is a continuation of the Hard Exam. You can find it
There are versions for PC, Mac, and Android.

The first part of the Hard Exam is

Android version coming when I figure out how to export it.
I decided to make as a separate novel as I'm using 1920x1080 images now. I hope that you will like it.
There are almost 200 renders and 10 animations. I'll see how it works, might use such style in the future as well.

The story continues where it left at Hard Exam first part, but this time there will three naughty endings, so you can replay and find them. It will be easy as android lets you skip text. Of course, the most extended one will be with the janitor's scene.
I will release it first to the elite 25$+ patrons and after three days to the next tier and so on.
This is the early release so there might be some changes if I find bugs or when I receive proofreaders text.

That's it for now. Now starts the work on the next update for the main game.
Deep
Thanks 4 the Weekly Update text :love:

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Guys, i couldn't find the first visual novel of Anna before she moves in the city, i have hard exam (2nd visual novel), christmas gift (3rd visual novel), and hard exam 2 (4th visual novel) but i can't see the 1st one. Anyone knows where to find it?

art3mis_03

Oct 19, 2019
cuando voy a casa me dice "deveria invitar a alfred", donde esta?

When I go home he says "I should invite Alfred", where is he?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes