Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
y

yeah i know but when has he released this pic?is it from last weekly update?do weekly updates have more than on pic?
Weekly updates does usually consist of 1 image, the one Mariano95 shared is most likely a picture that was updated to the "picture"/"image" folder. ;)

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Weekly updates does usually consist of 1 image, the one Mariano95 shared is most likely a picture that was updated to the "picture"/"image" folder. ;)
Yeah. I posted just that one while waiting the release; it's just a little tease, so I won't say/post anything more ;).
Lately I spent some time here in this forum looking for some infos about a couple of games I like and I get kinda pissed first about the lack of communication of some devs who simply disappeard without any explanation and second I found a huge amount of comments from people demanding the "top version of the game" or asking if somebody could get an elite membership for an early release and then post the link for everybody and stuff like that ... there are al lot of great games but in the end considering the communication between devs and "players", the game itself and the quality of the comments/conversations, Anna EA still is at top of the list. Seriously guys, I might have missed some comments but I don't remember bad behaviours in this thread or a lack of infos from Deep; so I guess sometimes (if I can) I can post one "bonus image" to help during the waiting.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Yeah. I posted just that one while waiting the release; it's just a little tease, so I won't say/post anything more ;).
Lately I spent some time here in this forum looking for some infos about a couple of games I like and I get kinda pissed first about the lack of communication of some devs who simply disappeard without any explanation and second I found a huge amount of comments from people demanding the "top version of the game" or asking if somebody could get an elite membership for an early release and then post the link for everybody and stuff like that ... there are al lot of great games but in the end considering the communication between devs and "players", the game itself and the quality of the comments/conversations, Anna EA still is at top of the list. Seriously guys, I might have missed some comments but I don't remember bad behaviours in this thread or a lack of infos from Deep; so I guess sometimes (if I can) I can post one "bonus image" to help during the waiting.
I is a good tease. ;) (It is from the novel right? Not the main game?) :unsure:
I know, some devs just goes awol/lacks in communication. (at least some of them who are in this forum)
A little sad though since a good communication is always a good thing. :)
I would say that the those who keeps asking for the
I found a huge amount of comments from people demanding the "top version of the game" or asking if somebody could get an elite membership for an early release and then post the link for everybody and stuff like that
are even more annoying, like Fashion Business for instance.

A post or two with a small teaser is always welcome :p ;)

Reactions: Mariano95 and Gisgo

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
To Developer: DeepSleep
Hey DeepSleep you should leave the animations with the same system that is on the Ren'py platform.
In Ren'py when there is animation, if you click on the screen, the animation stops or changes or ends, this does not happen here, it only lasts about 6 seconds and ends !!!! I say this because in the best of scenes it ends up super fast.
It is a lot of event to do and when it comes to the best part Puff is finished. :WaitWhat:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
To Developer: DeepSleep
Hey DeepSleep you should leave the animations with the same system that is on the Ren'py platform.
In Ren'py when there is animation, if you click on the screen, the animation stops or changes or ends, this does not happen here, it only lasts about 6 seconds and ends !!!! I say this because in the best of scenes it ends up super fast.
It is a lot of event to do and when it comes to the best part Puff is finished. :WaitWhat:
He is already switching over to Ren'Py.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
He is already switching over to Ren'Py.
I didn't mean to change to Ren'py friend.
I meant that the RPGM animations could be the same as the Renp'y system.
In Renp'y in the animations, if you click on the screen, the animation changes or ends up right?
In RPGM some games work like that too, but in this one the animations last only 6 seconds at most 10 seconds, and then it ends.
It is too much event to reach something good and last so little is that.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1600621963693.png

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update on the visual novel.
I'm very close to finishing the next part for the Hard exam story. I know that a lot of people are very eager to see that content with janitor and this time there will be enough stuff with him. Also, as there will be different outcomes to this novel you'll have to choose carefully your actions as they won't the first one as before.

From the progress bar you can see that the most job is done. So far I plan to release the short novel next week.
I had a lot of new ideas come to my mind while working on the novel so I hope they will help me make a better update for the next update of the Anna EA.
Anyway. I'm back to work as I want to finish this sooner and start working on the next update for Anna.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 825547

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I'm very close to finishing the next part for the Hard exam story. I know that a lot of people are very eager to see that content with janitor and this time there will be enough stuff with him. Also, as there will be different outcomes to this novel you'll have to choose carefully your actions as they won't the first one as before.

From the progress bar you can see that the most job is done. So far I plan to release the short novel next week.
I had a lot of new ideas come to my mind while working on the novel so I hope they will help me make a better update for the next update of the Anna EA.
Anyway. I'm back to work as I want to finish this sooner and start working on the next update for Anna.
Deep
Thanks for the share my friend. :)

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 825547

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
I hope Deep has come up with something original and interesting for us in a short novel, i wonder how a janitor can use Anna, hopefully it will be hot and hopefully there will be more corruption:devilish:, because in this novel Anna is very young and it will be very difficult to woo her, but we all know that in the end the janitor will get his:devilish::devilish::devilish::KEK:
97.jpg

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Doesn't Deep understand, that Anna's corruption in prequels dilutes the sense of her Exciting Affection as a consequence of brain injury after accident - it turns out that she was the same before? This greatly reduces the perception temperature of the latest events.

Reactions: Gisgo

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Doesn't Deep understand, that Anna's corruption in prequels dilutes the sense of her Exciting Affection as a consequence of brain injury after accident - it turns out that she was the same before? This greatly reduces the perception temperature of the latest events.
Maybe the prequel is an alternative version... ;) Don't take these games to serious... it is not like someone is trying to win an Emmy or best game award here.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
You don’t look like a complete idiot, so I think you’ll agree that it’s worth being serious when it comes to enjoying the playing game, will you? And for you to know - Perception Temperature determines the level of pleasure and arousal.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes