logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
I don't know, perhaps Anna's Doc will treat Andrew and somehow manage to get Anna on his bed (doggy) and fuck her hard n hot "in-front" of a dizzy Andrew :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
NO NO NO !!! You heartless bastards - Latex do you remember what our German friend said ? - #AndrewLifeMatters !!!
:KEK:
But seriously, if Deep doesn't kill him or worse, turns him into a cockold then for me is ... ecbf1c0337f0623160ac56c89d64d601.jpg

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
NO NO NO !!! You heartless bastards - Latex do you remember what our German friend said ? - #AndrewLifeMatters !!!
:KEK:
But seriously, if Deep doesn't kill him or worse, turns him into a cockold then for me is ... View attachment 836375
To be honest i would like for him to live BUT Anna should definitely break up with him.
If Anna somewhat manage to forgive him after the kidnapping he planned then Anna is really sick. I would bet 9 out 10 times that a sister bond/brother bond is stronger then a boyfriend bond ;)

But yeah, it would be funny to see whats happen next. (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: Marc us

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Its high time we got rid of Andrew he is such a moron and a useless dick he cramps the whole style, his part is over lets move on (I hope)

Apr 30, 2020
I think I played 1.9 to the end, but now when I started 2.0 it seems I am stuck. Journal says it is time to go to work. Andrew is asleep at home and there is nothing to interact with there. In the office I can not change into office attire, and the receptionist is telling me to have a nice day, and no way to do anything as far as I can see.

Anyone have any idea how to continue from this situation?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone have any idea how to continue from this situation?
This is due to your old save being made after the last scene in v1.9. Your only option to fix it is to use Deepsleep's provided saves from v2.0 or one of your old saves before the last scene from v1.9.

Marc us

Mar 1, 2019
To be honest i would like for him to live BUT Anna should definitely break up with him.
If Anna somewhat manage to forgive him after the kidnapping he planned then Anna is really sick. I would bet 9 out 10 times that a sister bond/brother bond is stronger then a boyfriend bond ;)

But yeah, it would be funny to see whats happen next. (y)
yes, become gay or bi-sexual that we laugh a little

• Haha
Reactions: Latex224
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes