Elegast

May 15, 2018
Played this game ages ago (I remember ending on a plane). Can anyone tell me what v2.0 means? Nearly finished, or more like 75%? I checked patreon and saw update 2.1 in progress, but couldn't really find a timetable.

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
Played this game ages ago (I remember ending on a plane). Can anyone tell me what v2.0 means? Nearly finished, or more like 75%? I checked patreon and saw update 2.1 in progress, but couldn't really find a timetable.
With so many different threads started, it doesn't look like it's close to the end. Best ask Deep on Discord

Reactions: Elegast and Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
one of a few times I agree with Logan. But out of the blue I would say about 60% done but far from finished or being 75%

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1601665660809.png

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Quick update on the progress of the next release.
I'm already working on the next update after finished Hard Exam 2. It was what I needed to take my mind off the main game and it helped a lot.
I finished reordering scenes and changing renders for some scenes for the previous update as I wrote earlier. Now it makes a bit more sense, I hope :)
For the next update though I'll need your help to decide the fate of Anna or more like the fate of Andrew after what happened with him at the hotel. I know that a lot of you want him gone, but at the same time, he needs to be in-game for cheating purpose. I will make a vote to decide what will happen to him.
Also, I'm thinking if I should make a chapter two and make a continuation of the story in renpy. What do you think?
Thank you for your amazing support. I love you :)

Deep

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Andrew's fate

Hello!

So I need your help to decide what to do with Andrew in the next update. Do you think it's best to keep him be, make him stay in the hospital for a while, or get rid of him?

Choose wisely :)

Leave him as it is
20 votes

Make him stay at the hospital
212 votes

Get rid of him
160 votes

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 842045

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I'm already working on the next update after finished Hard Exam 2. It was what I needed to take my mind off the main game and it helped a lot.
I finished reordering scenes and changing renders for some scenes for the previous update as I wrote earlier. Now it makes a bit more sense, I hope :)
For the next update though I'll need your help to decide the fate of Anna or more like the fate of Andrew after what happened with him at the hotel. I know that a lot of you want him gone, but at the same time, he needs to be in-game for cheating purpose. I will make a vote to decide what will happen to him.
Also, I'm thinking if I should make a chapter two and make a continuation of the story in renpy. What do you think?

Deep
And renpy sounds interesting . And i agree with Deep , making Andrew live would make sense else that feeling of dumb fiance watching ANNA cheat would go away . And thanks for update, buddy.

Reactions: Darkman_13

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 842045

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
First! Thanks 4 the share my friend. :)
The game does start to be a bit heavy (around 6.5GB) so a "part 2" in renpy would be a good choice.
But i think this, the coming update should be in this verison (RPGM) since he will need to add those changed images/scenes.

Andrew's fate

Hello!

So I need your help to decide what to do with Andrew in the next update. Do you think it's best to keep him be, make him stay in the hospital for a while, or get rid of him?

Choose wisely :)

Leave him as it is
7 votes

Make him stay at the hospital
46 votes

Get rid of him
44 votes
Even though i am not that big of fan of Andrew he should live because of the cheating aspect of the game. (My fave part)
What i think Deep could do is something same as he did with Jeremey so the players get to chose instead of a sealed outcome.

The choice option could be something like:
(For fans that want Andrew gone)
"Anna tells Rebecca that she need to talk with her in private" Here Anna says that she don't want to be with Andrew anymore and that she kinda would feel happy if he dies. The doc are sneaky listening and will give him an overdose.

For fans of "cough" Andrew that want him to live:
Anna tells Rebecca that she can't lose him, that he is everything blah blah so they manage to save his life.
(But i think there is a must that he is in hospital for at least a couple of updates/gone a while to recover etc)

And another thing is that he needs to be a little more intelligent, because how he is shown now, so does he stand out dumber than flying rat ;)

Reactions: Darkman_13

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Andrew is already an imbecile, and unless I am mistaken he doesn't realise Anna is cheating he is just a waste of space (and renders) get rid of him Anna is then free for her other options, I really think he is a drag and drags Anna down limiting her scope.

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
then what would be the point of "cheating" tag, she could just become a full fledged prostitute but that would really kill the game vibe.
You could do it like this - kill the idiot and then let one of the guys cheer her up. They would get closer and finally start dating and living together. But after some time Anna comes to the conclusion that she cannot live on one dick alone and boom - the cheating begins all over again - win-win situation for me :cool:

Reactions: Candy1970 and Gisgo
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes