dond1

Jul 29, 2019
How can you play this on fullscreen without the damn borders? no option inside the game

Oct 14, 2019
Hello, folks. Can somebody suggest me a game, where you play as a hero (or just a good person) and woman are the main cruel villain, and you have to defeat her, to save the world or something like that. And once you did it, you will an opportunity to punish her, having sex with her... i mean games where you can punish villains, f*cking them...

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
At the moment he is working on a short novel story and also the next update for the main game. But my best guess is that he will make the novel finished first so i guess there would a couple of months at least before the next new main update.
(But i could be wrong!)
he said last week that probably he was going to release something this weekend (didn't understand if it part of the novel or update of main game)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
he said last week that probably he was going to release something this weekend (didn't understand if it part of the novel or update of main game)
If so i am pretty sure it will be the novel ;)
If it had been the main game, so would we have gotten a "final" scene-list :unsure: (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: annyyyy and Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
If so i am pretty sure it will be the novel ;)
If had been the main game so would we have a "final" scene-list :unsure: (y)
Agreed. No way it’s the main game. Too many things to do and we should leave him space. Especially since he also does a short story which is definitely (I am VERY certain) the next upcoming release (especially since renpy works so smooth and better than rpgmaker as he stated)

Reactions: Latex224

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Honestly, how many of you had this fantasy of sneaking in a bathroom to spy a girl when you were kids? To me it's one of the best "fetishes" ever! I remember also the scene with Anna and Patricia taking a dip in the pool on the roof while somebody was watching without being noticed ...

vn shower 16.jpg

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes