zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I'm one of the rare folks here that's absolutely rooting for Andrew as I fired up this new update I was like what the fuq I don't think I played the last update before this so I was kinda lost but I thought the Dev finally caved into the masses that was asking to Terminate Andrew I damn near had a mild heart my favorite character gets killed off. Out of every character in game he is by far the most honest and loyal it's everyone else always trying to fuq him over just because that put them in the situation.

D

Deleted member 2622834

Deep said there is a android version on his discord so maybe it's available only on his patreon idk

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Mate!!!!!
You really need to stop playing games on this site that began their life as a rpg maker game. Anyone who has had the unfortunate experience of reading your posts know that you hate rpgmaker games and take it as a personal insult that any game masquerades as a renpy game.

With your hatred of rpgmaker games I'm amazed you have followed this game at all.

At least Deep Sleep doesn't have an extra version to rile you up.
Wrong!
I love Lida Adventures and Office Wife... I prefer to play in RPGM in this case..
you can also see thos RPGM games in my favourite list on my signature

I was talkig about the new chapetr 2 of this game in the post you replay to me.
Are you angry with me?

this is m opinion on Anna Exciting Adventure CH.2

AussieHood

May 3, 2020
I download chapter 1 and played for awhile but the game keeps crashing and my saved game gets lost. How can I fix this please help me

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Some games work perfect for rpgm such as My New Life and My New life Revamp if made in renpy it would have been a horrible game same goes for Anna, Manilla Shaw, Lily of the Valley and a few others that's been converted to renpy.
Manila Shaw is not that bad in RPGM... because in the renpy Manila comes to be a fuck-fuck and I prefer RPGM that is more relaxing...
About Anna I only playied the RenPy Remake and now that Ch2 is in Renpy but made with a lot of time useless work on Renpy Engine to make it like it was a RPGM... the update contents is poor, the story is always at the same point of the Ch1 with no progress and the grind of the RPGM Engine is still there on Renpy.

This for sure was done to be hide the slow story progress using the same RPGM mechanism on RenPy. (that time should be used better in the story and renders)

Renpy is very good when the story needs different paths like 2 or more different games.

Anna character do not need different paths best female protagonist here from many Years.. up to version 1.7... or maybe also 1.8 update even if the contents goes down due to an understandable lack of ideas.

I'm really sorry that one of the best path was abandoned in the past.. the full NTR path on Andrew during selling drugs path was changed for Sergey... and the work in the Patrick and Jim night pub I really hope will continue...
but the Jeremy Path was great and was abandoned too

There are a lot of missing paths that I think will never be implemented.

So for NOW: RPGM ch1 is the best promising game with female protagonist...

here some pics to remember how the real beautiful Anna was:
in the Ch1:
Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 18.30.15.png Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 18.31.44.png

and now she seems to be no more the super hot curvy girl that was in the past
now she is a middle age fat lady.. I think she starts to eat too much Spaghetti and Maccaroni!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p:p:ROFLMAO:
LOOK at the differences.
today she seems aged and seems to have lost her spontaneity ... yes she looks tired.

Today in Ch2:
Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 18.53.20.png Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 18.29.55.png

I say this because I love Anna and I love this game!
I really hope my first impressions of the new episode will be proven wrong and I'll tell you for sure after the next future update.

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
You must reject Sergey at the very beginning when when he (you choose) to let him hold Anna when she is looking for her secretary outfit. I also played it safe and did NOT defend Timothy when he was helping Diane with the virus on her pc, just to play it safe. :)
You have to reject Jeremy (not Serguey) but that the scene you are talking about. You can defend Timothy, there is no issue

Reactions: Latex224

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
today she seems aged and seems to have lost her spontaneity ... yes she looks tired.

Today in Ch2:
View attachment 924364 View attachment 924365

I really hope my first impressions of the new episode will be proven wrong and I'll tell you for sure after the next future update.
As mentioned by others, it is the following day of the kidnapping/shooting... makes sense she is somewhat tired :sneaky:
After the dev is clearly trying to accommodate both rpgm and renpy fans by having a renpy version with gameplay elements.
I think the efforts should be saluted rather that booed

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
You have to reject Jeremy (not Serguey) but that the scene you are talking about. You can defend Timothy, there is no issue
Yes, thanks 4 the heads up, went a little too fast for me ;) hehe Fixed now.
I know, was someone a while back that didn't get that beach scene when they did defend Timothy, a bug on their end i guess. ;)

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I'm one of the rare folks here that's absolutely rooting for Andrew as I fired up this new update I was like what the fuq I don't think I played the last update before this so I was kinda lost but I thought the Dev finally caved into the masses that was asking to Terminate Andrew I damn near had a mild heart my favorite character gets killed off. Out of every character in game he is by far the most honest and loyal it's everyone else always trying to fuq him over just because that put them in the situation.
Andrew is a cuck tbh, couldn't care less for him...only reason he is still in the game is for the whole "cheating" appeal

Jacekubas

Sep 5, 2018
Hello.
Im stuck. i ve been on police station and then i go to hospital and talk to doctor woman. whats next i should do?

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
cause easier to work with, better, more options, better immersion, better quality. It’s the future bro
well then the future sucks. click click click click click yes click click click hat click click click picture. what a fun game.....

RPGM FTW!

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Manila Shaw is not that bad in RPGM... because in the renpy Manila comes to be a fuck-fuck and I prefer RPGM that is more relaxing...
About Anna I only playied the RenPy Remake and now that Ch2 is in Renpy but made with a lot of time useless work on Renpy Engine to make it like it was a RPGM... the update contents is poor, the story is always at the same point of the Ch1 with no progress and the grind of the RPGM Engine is still there on Renpy.

This for sure was done to be hide the slow story progress using the same RPGM mechanism on RenPy. (that time should be used better in the story and renders)

Renpy is very good when the story needs different paths like 2 or more different games.

Anna character do not need different paths best female protagonist here from many Years.. up to version 1.7... or maybe also 1.8 update even if the contents goes down due to an understandable lack of ideas.

I'm really sorry that one of the best path was abandoned in the past.. the full NTR path on Andrew during selling drugs path was changed for Sergey... and the work in the Patrick and Jim night pub I really hope will continue...
but the Jeremy Path was great and was abandoned too

There are a lot of missing paths that I think will never be implemented.

So for NOW: RPGM ch1 is the best promising game with female protagonist...

here some pics to remember how the real beautiful Anna was:
in the Ch1:
View attachment 924355 View attachment 924357

and now she seems to be no more the super hot curvy girl that was in the past
now she is a middle age fat lady.. I think she starts to eat too much Spaghetti and Maccaroni!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p:p:ROFLMAO:
LOOK at the differences.

Today in Ch2:
View attachment 924364 View attachment 924365

I have also noticed that it is much larger in the hips but since the last episodes of chapter 1. At times there is something exaggerated

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
well then the future sucks. click click click click click yes click click click hat click click click picture. what a fun game.....

RPGM FTW!
it’s far more relaxing? Deep didn’t even implement much of clicking. Trust me. Try to play fashion business lmfao

also: that comparison with manila shaw LOL you guys are too funny. You want relaxing game? Renpy is relaxing and deep really made in relaxing by never put any crazy puzzles or fight scenes in it like other games do... also manila shaw rpgm is not relaxing at all! You have annoying car animations, you need to walk sometimes X roads for one quest and on top of all that it has a REALLY annoying fighting system where you spend all your money on a few overpowered items or crap. you call this relaxing and fun to play?? I played rpgm manila and after renpy manila and renpy is BY FAR better.
I agree that rpgm Anna was better than most rpgms out there but renpy was still the right and better choice.

but you can always stay in your past, cause past “is always so much better” lmfao

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hello.
Im stuck. i ve been on police station and then i go to hospital and talk to doctor woman. whats next i should do?
you should try to get into male doc room where you can either get help or not. If this doesn’t work you have an older version cause there was a bug which is already been fixed

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes