defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
and this can you say after 1 update? you guys are hilarious
Yes ...but I will be very glad if I’m wrong... and for sure I will post my impressions in the next update... even if the model is a little bit too fat now. She is more large and less tall than before... maybe they used a wide angle lens?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
As mentioned by others, it is the following day of the kidnapping/shooting... makes sense she is somewhat tired :sneaky:
After the dev is clearly trying to accommodate both rpgm and renpy fans by having a renpy version with gameplay elements.
I think the efforts should be saluted rather that booed
RenPy version is already made... the dev must be focused in the story without following anything

I think he is too much focused in what people suggest to him... by this way the story will becam an hybrid with a lot of non sense situation...when a creator much the crowd he will lost the original inspiration and the story will became a mess... that is the main reason about many games has been abandoned... because the author lose his interest in a story that is no more the same as what he was thinking to write in his original inspiration.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
cause easier to work with, better, more options, better immersion, better quality. It’s the future bro
This Joeburqa guy if he dont have anything smart to say better not say anything just ignore somene question and this facepalm its annoying needs to be removed from options if you can help help someone be cultural and answer politely if the question its annoying for "perfect" fella like you just ignore it some people are new here dont know what to look or where to look its a big forum with a lot of options they need help navigation till they are used to it here and stop using that annoying facepalm everywhere and stop play smartass trust me you are not!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I am currently thinking about also posting at leat 3 times the same topic about Anna’s proportions and that age looks even hotter and thiccer and juicier now, and that I am so glad she god a bit thiccer cause girls like manila are too muscular and even sexy quite unrealistic proportioned and there are already too many games with either far too thing girls and girls who have massive large breasts and thin body which looks hilarious and artificial. These are my points of view and I support this game since early 2k18. Cheers

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
This Joeburqa guy if he dont have anything smart to say better not say anything just ignore somene question and this facepalm its annoying needs to be removed from options if you can help help someone be cultural and answer politely if the question its annoying for "perfect" fella like you just ignore it some people are new here dont know what to look or where to look its a big forum with a lot of options they need help navigation till they are used to it here and stop using that annoying facepalm everywhere and stop play smartass trust me you are not!
True words. Thank you. But I got unfortunate already tilted too much by some guy’s post here which happens not very often at all but it’s hard to control myself by some guys wording but you are right it’s not worth it better ignore it

Last edited:
Reactions: wulaak

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
Well, she's not larger. Its the same model. Some clothes or images might make it look like she's thicker, but it isn't so.
Hopefully, this chapter shows the maturity of Anna after getting blackmail and corruption in the first chapter and she starts setting some traps or gets better at evading situations she gets her in.

Reactions: Gisgo

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Well, she's not larger. Its the same model. Some clothes or images might make it look like she's thicker, but it isn't so.
And even if so it would just fit her perfectly fine. She had natural curves not like most curvy game girls. And I don’t know why a few guys crying about this there are plenty games with pre mature Teen girls they can play and if they like like Pamela Anderson kinda bodies they have - hands down - no real taste.

when I think about it: it’s ridiculous that a few crying guys get so much attention. better ignore them

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
you should try to get into male doc room where you can either get help or not. If this doesn’t work you have an older version cause there was a bug which is already been fixed
mega link in the open post isn't fixed :/ I have same stuck problem :/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hopefully, this chapter shows the maturity of Anna after getting blackmail and corruption in the first chapter and she starts setting some traps or gets better at evading situations she gets her in.
now that is a thoughtful comment better pay attention to such comments

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
Is there a way to progress time?
I'm stuck roaming around right after we talked with the Lady Doctor (Tuesday), i have a task for Wednesday and to steal the documents from the evil Doctor's office whose office i cannot enter.

Help.

Reactions: Jacekubas

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Thanks Deep for your answer, it was just an appreciation, but as you say, it may be that with some poses or clothes I have had that feeling. No problem and I like curvy and more natural models, without exaggerating proportions of course, I just thought there had been a change. Anna is still the sexiest girl. On the other hand I really liked the episode and especially the scene with Alfred seemed very good and accurate for the moment Anna was going through. Great job.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
it’s far more relaxing? Deep didn’t even implement much of clicking. Trust me. Try to play fashion business lmfao

also: that comparison with manila shaw LOL you guys are too funny. You want relaxing game? Renpy is relaxing and deep really made in relaxing by never put any crazy puzzles or fight scenes in it like other games do... also manila shaw rpgm is not relaxing at all! You have annoying car animations, you need to walk sometimes X roads for one quest and on top of all that it has a REALLY annoying fighting system where you spend all your money on a few overpowered items or crap. you call this relaxing and fun to play?? I played rpgm manila and after renpy manila and renpy is BY FAR better.
I agree that rpgm Anna was better than most rpgms out there but renpy was still the right and better choice.

but you can always stay in your past, cause past “is always so much better” lmfao
Compare games with other is very correct way to predict how Anna will end up (I hope not)!
and about Manila Shaw: is a great story and works fine also in Renpy ... in RPGM restart from the beginning a game is a mess.
The differences using RenPy or RPGM are:
1) The first one is very good for people that do not want play a game for 6 hours or more before understand the story!
2) RPGM is very good when you want stay in front of the monitor screen to explore places all the day long (and even the night)

but in the Adult game world it is assumed that gamers are no longer schoolchildren ... Renpy is more suited to the adult working public, and who don't have much time to devote to video games while RPGM is for young people who still ask for pocket money in family

so your "lmfao/s" are useless personal opinion as if you were superior or the sole repository of the truth..
I never judge other users opinions

the 2 platforms are different and the 99% of the renpy games can prove that!

If the people request to use RenPy is because they don't want play a renpy game that is very same as RPGM... they have the reasons I explained up
so this engine changing is a vary bad idea... Deep will be the First Dev that will disappoint all users... RPGM and RenPy lover will never been happy..
All RenPy users love to play by make choices and when the choice has been done the character goes automatically to the correct place without Maps.. or changing clothes requires clicking in doors where the wardrobe is locate...
those are the typical useless TIME-CONSUMING situation that will never be accepted by Renpy layer...
Also the "Journal" is useless too.. because the choices are more than enough... and if the choice is wrong you can always roll back... (this was the same error made in Fashion Business that was an RPGM game and it is still an like as RPGM but in super bugged renpy engine)

and more contents they will add in this future versions and more bugs will becomes evident.. (as it was for FB)

All RPGM games are bugged..
All games where Renpy Engine is used to imitate a RPGM mechanism comes with more and more bugs... (also from very expert renpy developers.
Being a Dick is a well made RenPy but if you search for bug...
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-6-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4562341

and New Coral City
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-v1-4-honeygames.28118/
this is a game that was in Unity in the prequel...
when a dev force game to works as it was in a different platform on renpy he will get a lot of bugs
and in this last case he have to re-wamp the full game because the old version was unplayable...

This are only 2 example... that can prove what I'm trying to say.

Just my opinion of course.

Reactions: otakudes and Clayss
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes