Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I like the changes he made. Transition to renpy is very much welcomed. I noticed that now the writing is better too, it is not just Anna going from one place to another and fucking everyone on every new scene.

She was very sexy before but now with the new haircut and all, she is even prettier, and somehow it feels like devs improved the visuals too, i may be wrong but i just get that feeling while playing the game.

The game feels like it all started from the beginning ( like she knows the people but she is not on the same level of sexual interactions with them where she was at the end of the first season), how she is now treating people she would usually fuck whenever she met them (Alfred in her apartment scene for example). I personally like it.

I tried all routes and had no crashes or problems some of you mention here.

The weird thing is that Jeremy is alive even though i had him killed in the first season.
Anyway, i am more excited about the future updates than i was before.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Where are the documents (or the key to open the locked cabinet) in the Dr. Schmidt's office? I'm entered in the office with the help of Harold (unlocking the third scene), but i have found only 3 hotspots (PC, cabinet, pile of papers) so there is some missing… where should i look?

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Then you choose the wrong choice when Anna speaks to Diane. Choose the first choice to have Jeremy killed.
View attachment 927868
Yeah i actually was reading fast and i must have missed that text, i saw it as ˝do yo want to be a friend with Diana?˝, and remembered what a bitch she was and said no and that screwed me. My bad then, all is as it should be.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Where are the documents (or the key to open the locked cabinet) in the Dr. Schmidt's office? I'm entered in the office with the help of Harold (unlocking the third scene), but i have found only 3 hotspots (PC, cabinet, pile of papers) so there is some missing… where should i look?
Papers are in the locked cabinet and the key for it is in the flower pot or a vase, not sure what was it, it is close to the cabinet.

Reactions: Claudio83

etann

Jan 3, 2020
not really a fan of the interactive thing with the maps etc as im pretty lazy but other than that looks good

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Seems the dev wants to do the tired teasing-groping-hj-bj-sex progression cliche, most of these "corruption"games do to stretch their content. And even if it would have made this more of the same, it would probably work as they seem to have a good grasp of renpy and hot models.

But in this case it just doesn't because MC is already an established character. In the previous she went through all that cliche "corruption" process and by the end she was a fully conscious turbo-slut who would fuck pretty much everything in close proximity. Having her start all over again by being timid and reluctant just looks stupid to me. Especially when the writer has to make the whole universe conspire in order to "force-close" sex scenes before they go too far. Or creepers who were perfectly fine using her as a cumrag, now being sensitive all of a sudden. Or trying to manufacture a reason for sudden timidness with dumb pseudo-medical bs when it's an obvious development choice.

Trying to write more nuanced stories is fine. Wanting to repeat the cliche process that worked for you before is also fine. But neither works like that, a brand new game/character was needed imo.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I am currently thinking about also posting at leat 3 times the same topic about Anna’s proportions and that age looks even hotter and thiccer and juicier now, and that I am so glad she god a bit thiccer cause girls like manila are too muscular and even sexy quite unrealistic proportioned and there are already too many games with either far too thing girls and girls who have massive large breasts and thin body which looks hilarious and artificial. These are my points of view and I support this game since early 2k18. Cheers
Yeah i think Anna's arts pretty cool and look really realistic she's so beautiful and so natural and her breasts are big but still look very beautiful sexy
and real also her whole body its beautiful and pretty much realistic Deep did very good job also i am really glad hes making the game in Ren
'Py instead in RPG its easier to look and navigate!

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I was about to ask what's the difference between Chapter 1 and 2 until I read a couple threads. Man I'm far behind. I lost my save file awhile back so I'm just taking my time catching up and finishing chapter 1 before chapter 2. Just recently finished the job as a Waitress in a Bar (I remember getting to that photoshoot or advertisement film to a bbc film right after).

Menphis351

Jan 4, 2019
ok so before enter in the female doctor you have to clikc on anna thats gonna show some dialogue but hold on this is not an rpgm official anna update and not even an unficional one

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Finally, I can write a recap after the release of Chapter 2 for Anna.
I have received a lot of comments about Chapter 2, some good, some with concerns, but overall it looks like we are on the right path. Renpy is the choice to go, even though I can't transfer choices and saves from the previous Chapter. We have still a lot of stuff to learn, but we are getting there. A lot of new features are coming. Like phone, where you can chat with other characters and see its history together with naughty stuff you sent (if you choose so), collectibles (to unlock extra stuff), random side scenes, and a lot more. I know it will be challenging, but I hope it will make gameplay a lot more fun without disturbing gameplay for those who are not into such stuff.

Some think that Anna has gotten curvier, but it isn't so. Maybe her new dress and office outfit makes her look so, together with her new hair. Also, there are some wide angle images for locations where she is not in the right spot and is a bit stretched and looks wider :) Some people like it though :) Still, I'm using the same model as before and the last part was even with the main Genesis 3 model is used for years. There will be more outfits and scenes in the future where you will see that she's the same.

As for the content, I agree that she is a bit more calmed down, but Andrew is in hospital after all. All I can tell is that it's not going to be a restart of what she is and she will still have her baggage with her from the previous Chapter and will continue to have a lot of fun. Scenes will have more meaning than just fucking left and right, but players will still get a lot of action as we are planning to release updates more often. At the moment we are planning to release the next update at the beginning of January and I think we will manage.

If you have some other comments, ideas, concerns, or critics about the game, please don't be afraid and send me everything. Discord, email, and patreon mail are there and I try to reply to everyone.

Thank you again for your amazing support!
Sincerely yours,
Deep

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Thanks for sharing! Since the Threesome with Tim and Robert everytime I see Anna and Timothy the only thing I think of is an event like a comicon where Anna is cosplaying and then she decides to "entertain" Tim and some friends ...

Reactions: Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Finally, I can write a recap after the release of Chapter 2 for Anna.
I have received a lot of comments about Chapter 2, some good, some with concerns, but overall it looks like we are on the right path. Renpy is the choice to go, even though I can't transfer choices and saves from the previous Chapter. We have still a lot of stuff to learn, but we are getting there. A lot of new features are coming. Like phone, where you can chat with other characters and see its history together with naughty stuff you sent (if you choose so), collectibles (to unlock extra stuff), random side scenes, and a lot more. I know it will be challenging, but I hope it will make gameplay a lot more fun without disturbing gameplay for those who are not into such stuff.

Some think that Anna has gotten curvier, but it isn't so. Maybe her new dress and office outfit makes her look so, together with her new hair. Also, there are some wide angle images for locations where she is not in the right spot and is a bit stretched and looks wider :) Some people like it though :) Still, I'm using the same model as before and the last part was even with the main Genesis 3 model is used for years. There will be more outfits and scenes in the future where you will see that she's the same.

As for the content, I agree that she is a bit more calmed down, but Andrew is in hospital after all. All I can tell is that it's not going to be a restart of what she is and she will still have her baggage with her from the previous Chapter and will continue to have a lot of fun. Scenes will have more meaning than just fucking left and right, but players will still get a lot of action as we are planning to release updates more often. At the moment we are planning to release the next update at the beginning of January and I think we will manage.

If you have some other comments, ideas, concerns, or critics about the game, please don't be afraid and send me everything. Discord, email, and patreon mail are there and I try to reply to everyone.

Thank you again for your amazing support!
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thanks 4 the share Longo McFap! :)

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Having Deep acknowledge people's worries about Anna looking different and that she seems to have gotten a soft reset is encouraging. I, like many, was pretty disappointed in the updates lackluster-iness. However, with his massive switch to a new system with Ren'py, adding people to the team, and doing a big overhaul (along with, sure, Andrew is in the hospital, so he cooled her down for a second... FINE, I hate it but i get it) it makes sense. Hopefully, he kicks things into gear with Anna getting back to the slut we all know and love.

Deep, even if you fuck everything up from here on out - Chapter 1 was a fucking hell of a thing. Thanks man.

Reactions: paddyo73 and ai_ah
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes