Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Idk just realised her boobs looks sometimes bigger :love: would be nice they would always look so big and juicy:love::p

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
the journal is empty and there is nothing to do after i go to the sex shop with emily plz and get back home and use the dildo help

Last edited:

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I can't enter Dilan's place on Thursday and I can't find anything else to do.
Checked every location and clicked on everything I can find. Only thing that happens is the game sometimes jumps back to main menu when I enter Andrew's hospital room.
Bit confused now.

Last edited:

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
I can't enter Dilan's place on Thursday and I can't find think else to do.
Checked every location and clicked on everything I can find. Only thing that happens is the game sometimes jumps back to main menu when I enter Andrew's hospital room.
Bit confused now.
same problem

Pop1984

Oct 30, 2017
How do I see the option in gray? Love this game, each update better. Without being anxious and enjoying every work of DeepSleep.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Problem sorted itself out by starting a new game.
How it could sort out? There is no option to start with the last update. You had to replay the whole game to see 2 new scenes? There is no even an option to skip scenes because of this ridiculous point and click gameplay system.

Again. Is here any adequate person, who can upload working save from the end of the previous update? Not gallery, not the middle of the scene. The end of the previous chapter. And the clear instruction, what is the right order of walking through the new events.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes