fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Bad update but in the long therm (2 years) we'll gave a game with lots of scenes and probably a 10% will be great, like in past chapter.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Crown them by corona for the enthusiasm with which they became another exclusive adherents of the Win 10

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I'm a big fan the game is now on Renpy. Great renders, the setup will only get better with more experience.

The storyline however is really going nowhere. This update doesn't even cover a day... you go to work, then to the gym, a photoshoot (scene #1), a sex shop visit and then visit Andrew with John (scene #2). A lot of the content is still re-introducing you to characters (we're on update 4!) and some of the scenes/characters are pointless. I definitely recommend the Dev to focus on the key players in the storyline.

Hot
- Scene with John.

Not
- Threesome on the pool table (the previous jeff scene was sexy in lingerie, this wasjust Anna being DPed like a disposable ho)
- Too much Rebecca, git.
- Update only has 2 scenes?
- No Alfred, Timothy, Ashely, etc.
- Journal is the final boss (buggy)

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm a big fan the game is now on Renpy. Great renders, the setup will only get better with more experience.

The storyline however is really going nowhere. This update doesn't even cover a day... you go to work, then to the gym, a photoshoot (scene #1), a sex shop visit and then visit Andrew with John (scene #2). A lot of the content is still re-introducing you to characters (we're on update 4!) and some of the scenes/characters are pointless. I definitely recommend the Dev to focus on the key players in the storyline.

Hot
- Scene with John.

Not
- Threesome on the pool table (the previous jeff scene was sexy in lingerie, this wasjust Anna being DPed like a disposable ho)
- Too much Rebecca, git.
- Update only has 2 scenes?
- No Alfred, Timothy, Ashely, etc.
- Journal is the final boss (buggy)
According to some of the posts I've seen you'd think that's what most people wanted from these female protag games.:LOL:

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes