locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 1198237

Character vote

Hello, dear Patrons!

We had a character vote a couple of years ago so now we are making a new one and will probably make such votes more in the future. I'm not going to include all of them, but if you want I can add them later. Characters are chosen mostly by scenes we have planned.
So, which characters would you prefer for the upcoming updates the most?

Benjamin

Alfred

Earl

Jeremy

Schmidt

Cary

Emily

Rebecca

Carl

Timothy

Jim

Patrick and his son

Guys from bar

Ruby

Taxman

David

Ashley

Ethan

Fitzgerald and his brother
Guys from bar, Benjamin and Rebecca

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I wonder how many votes everyone had but nonetheless I am quite surprised about the numbers.

rebecca makes sense, Emily too okay but that those bar thugs have some many votes blows my mind aswell as Patrick and his son. and earl, David and doc just a few LOL

and who is ruby again?

if I would have had 5 votes it would be kinda obvious who would get them.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I wonder how many votes everyone had but nonetheless I am quite surprised about the numbers.

rebecca makes sense, Emily too okay but that those bar thugs have some many votes blows my mind aswell as Patrick and his son. and earl, David and doc just a few LOL

and who is ruby again?

if I would have had 5 votes it would be kinda obvious who would get them.
Ruby is the girl working in the sex shop. ;)

Reactions: Pogo123

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
View attachment 1198237

Character vote

Hello, dear Patrons!

We had a character vote a couple of years ago so now we are making a new one and will probably make such votes more in the future. I'm not going to include all of them, but if you want I can add them later. Characters are chosen mostly by scenes we have planned.
So, which characters would you prefer for the upcoming updates the most?

Benjamin

Alfred

Earl

Jeremy

Schmidt

Cary

Emily

Rebecca

Carl

Timothy

Jim

Patrick and his son

Guys from bar

Ruby

Taxman

David

Ashley

Ethan

Fitzgerald and his brother
Definitly Alfred with his friends, and guys from the bar for me....................:)

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Forgot to add but if I could have chosen who I wanted to see a return of in the next update it would be:
1) Alfred (and/or his friends)
2) Ashley (would love to see more 3somes with the creampie option in the last scene and some more choker N leash on Anna)
3) Jeremy (would love to see more to the "personal" buzzer in action and some more bondage toys, like the pillory or ropes. A good example is the basement of the game The Tyrant/or "stuff" in Grey's Red Room)

:p :p :p

PS! Sorry for double quote your message Darky :love:

I join

Reactions: Latex224

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Someone asked about the 4 cards
Card 1 outside timmys, in the gutter next to car.
Card 2, outside the bar, on floor next to motorbike I think.
Card 3 outside sexshop
Card 4 in reception of office, to the right of Diane, under chair.

Hi,

If you play the game using a save previous to the Dylan's photo search, you will have 6 collectibles.

1621243173849.png

Card 1 - Outside Dylan's place under the red car
Card 2 - Industrial district, on the floor under the bike (must be in Evening)
Card 3 - Shopping district, outside sex shop, near the knees of girl in orange dress
Card 4 - In office lobby, under the chair to the right.
Card 5 - Inside the sexshop, in the right side of the counter
Card 6 - In Anna's living room under the dinner table

I hope that this helps ;)

After you gather them all, it should appear that you have 6 out of 4 collectibles.
I think that it's a bug, because all collectibles should be available and not switched.
And it should be 6 out of 6 instead.

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Is there way i can unlock the full gallery please ?
So far, the only way is to play different routes, for example, in the police station you need to choose who to contact, you have to choose Carl or taxman or help the detective (probably will have impact in the future), you can't have all, same thing at the Hospital between Dr. Schmidt and Dr. Einhart, but the way things are going, probably will be more in the future with the Bar/Jeremy/Alfred...etc

I normally keep several saves and try different paths in all of them

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Can someone update the changelog, please? Or at least tell me what is new in 0.04 so I know what to do.
Quest log says to go to Dilan, but when I go to Dilan's place, nothing happens. I click on the door and it says something like "can't go here right now." I feel like I've gone to every location on the map (some locations it just tells me I can't go there). I can't figure out how to activate anything new.

Jul 16, 2017
Bruh wtf is going on with the games lately i cant open the game it crashes.and i got a Log[Conflict] below the original Log file anyone can help with this?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Bruh wtf is going on with the games lately i cant open the game it crashes.and i got a Log[Conflict] below the original Log file anyone can help with this?
The newer versions of RenPy (v7.4.x) no longer use software renderer and now require hardware rendering.

As you can see, it isn't a game's problem but an issue with your system/GPU/driver etc.

Reactions: Pogo123
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes