Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone else have this problem? Moving from one room to another or any option that is clicking on the screen takes a long time in reaction to the game. You tap the bathroom and it takes about 10 seconds for the scene to go to the bathroom. The hospital at first did not know if he was clicking on places to go or not because everything stays frozen for several seconds

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone else have this problem? Moving from one room to another or any option that is clicking on the screen takes a long time in reaction to the game. You tap the bathroom and it takes about 10 seconds for the scene to go to the bathroom. The hospital at first did not know if he was clicking on places to go or not because everything stays frozen for several seconds
No. Are you playing the original or the compressed/android version?

morlovor

Apr 14, 2019
Love this game, just one request if you you could add an Alfred scene in the beginning when Anna asked him to sleep with her, that would be amazing

Reactions: GateC.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Quest log says to go to Dilan, but when I go to Dilan's place, nothing happens. I click on the door and it says something like "can't go here right now." I feel like I've gone to every location on the map (some locations it just tells me I can't go there). I can't figure out how to activate anything new.

Mar 19, 2020
Quest log says to go to Dilan, but when I go to Dilan's place, nothing happens. I click on the door and it says something like "can't go here right now." I feel like I've gone to every location on the map (some locations it just tells me I can't go there). I can't figure out how to activate anything new.
It's a save file bug. I just went back and started almost from the beginning and skipped through and then it worked.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's a save file bug. I just went back and started almost from the beginning and skipped through and then it worked.
I assumed that would be the case. I was hoping to not have to start over again (I've done that multiple times with this game, in past updates lol).
Welp...guess I'll be starting over.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
the ctrl key is your friend
It's still a bit different with Ren'Py, though, cause we still have to move around and click on doors, and locations on the map.

Funny thing, though...now, when I go back to the game, I now can't get the game to open. Had this problem before. 3 of my Ren'Py games now won't open. One has the missing dl problem. Anna just does nothing. I deleted everything (including AppData stuff) and just redownloaded...again...lol. I just can't catch a break with Ren'Py.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's still a bit different with Ren'Py, though, cause we still have to move around and click on doors, and locations on the map.

Funny thing, though...now, when I go back to the game, I now can't get the game to open. Had this problem before. 3 of my Ren'Py games now won't open. One has the missing dl problem. Anna just does nothing. I deleted everything (including AppData stuff) and just redownloaded...again...lol. I just can't catch a break with Ren'Py.
Do you get a traceback.txt when the game won't launch?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Do you get a traceback.txt when the game won't launch?
No. It literally does nothing at all. I double click the game file...I see the mouse arrow turn into an hour glass..then like a split second later, it goes back to normal..and nothing happens. I check Task Manager and no process running. 32-bit...64-bit...neither one runs. (I need 64..still...I checked them both just to test it).
I had this issue before, and simply deleted all files both in the game folder and the AppData folder, and the new download worked. Every time this happens, I lose all my saves and have to start over. That's nothing a HUGE issue, since we can skip through much of the content, but it gets old after so many times. It's becoming a regular thing for me with Ren'Py games.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
No. It literally does nothing at all. I double click the game file...I see the mouse arrow turn into an hour glass..then like a split second later, it goes back to normal..and nothing happens. I check Task Manager and no process running. 32-bit...64-bit...neither one runs. (I need 64..still...I checked them both just to test it).
I had this issue before, and simply deleted all files both in the game folder and the AppData folder, and the new download worked. Every time this happens, I lose all my saves and have to start over. That's nothing a HUGE issue, since we can skip through much of the content, but it gets old after so many times. It's becoming a regular thing for me with Ren'Py games.
Anything mentioned in Windows Event Viewer?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
3 of my Ren'Py games now won't open.
Do you know if those games were updated to use a more recent version of Ren'Py? and are you using an older graphic card or onboard graphics?

I ask because older versions of the Ren'Py engine supported a software renderer, but this has been removed in more recent versions. see:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Please if someone could help me. I have changed my computer to one with a ssd disk and now when playing this game for example, the animations appear as a black screen and I only see texts, no image. Does anyone know what problem I may be having?
Thanks. The animations in this game are great and it sucks not to be able to see anything
Oh just in case someone asks, I'm playing the 64-bit version, not the 32-bit version, which I know gives problems

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes